New ap plastic info

Rolf

Ill talk to autentic props today. Here is the newest info on that.

ANH STORMTROOPER ARMOR ECONO KITS

We are in the works of producing a ECONOMY KIT version of our ABS Armor kit using the same molds, but instead of using expensive .80 ABS we will use .60 gauge plastic, which is actually the same gauge used for the originals, giving you the same feel, look and comfort as the movie original and perfect for trooping.

We are doing many test pulls using different type of gloss plastics in the .60 gauge range, varying from PVC, Styrene, HIPS ect... which are less expensive, easier and much faster to form, reducing our production cost in half. You can rest assured we will use the most flexible and durable plastic, ideal for trooping without compromising the finish of our product.

Check this link for different plastics and applications. http://www.midlandplastics.com/srtd_pvc.htm

In order to make this possible and cost effective we need enough interest to place a minimum order with our professional vacuumforming shop, so this is your chance to join the list and take advantage of this great deal as this might be a one time deal.

Our ECONO KITS will include illustrated instructions, all hardware, decals, rubber trim, foam padding, visor, extra plastic strips to assemble arms and legs like the original. Kit comes untrimmed and requires assembly. All parts come premarked for easy trimming.

For more info contact: authenticprops@hotmail.com

yeah,that makes good sense.. i am only 5 foot five inches tall and wiegh around 150,so i need to trim all my armor down.I own a set of TE armor pulled by Matt in 2005 and i really dont want to trim it.its still unassembled in the box which it came in.this would be a good thing for me to look into (cheap AP armor).my TE suit will be built for display only.