TD 551 Sandtrooper pack

Jango_Fett_Jr

Just finished this build for my bud Colin, aka TD551. I was asked to do one on a budget that still had a relatively accurate appearance rather than just grabbing random parts and throwing them together to look like a "spacey" pack. Here's what I was able to do for $50:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I shot this in the middle of the night with just a light from my porch, so the colours look a little off. I'll snap some during the day this weekend though.

Hope you guys like it, I didn't have the budget to get in on Seth and Mike's boxes or radio plate, and some details were fudged, but all the packs are different and I wasn't going for one exact design. Overall I'm quite pleased.

I found a set of hamburger stackers at the thrift store for $1.99, some containers that have dimensions close to the accurate ones for $5 each, a pool filter for $9, scratchbuilt the radio box, and scoured the basement and recycling bin for everything else.

Oh, and 100 points to the first person to decipher the aurebesh text!

Posted Image