Kid Project T-21 and Pack

bearden6521

My 5 yr old asked for a T21 and Pack throughout the duration of my projects, so once I had them done I decided to make him happy. I threw a kid sized pack together with virtually "crap" from the garage and some tuperware. I added a red flashing LED light with a toggle switch to the bottom left box that was left over too. I used PVC to make the frame of his pack. The entire thing is held together (very securely) with zip ties. I used a piece of nylon strap to make the should straps, though you can't see it in the pics. The T-21 was leftover pine board and pvc from my T-21 project. I put a ruler in the first pic so you can get an idea of their sizes. I guess you can figure out what he'll be for halloween!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Cool stuff going on there Bearden

I've always thought about making child size armour,and now I have a son I will be making a set for when he's a bit older.He's two and a half years old now,but in a couple of years he'll be wearing movie accurate mini armour

Yeah, he had to have a pack like daddy! He just turned 5. If you make the kid armor for sale, please post! He asked me a couple of times about armor! Not to much of that around...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I only went and started making moulds today for mini trooper armour I got all the base moulds for the arms and legs made,now I need to sculpt over them.It's my sons 3rd birthday in 8 weeks and I'm hoping to get it all made before then

I'm gonna be taking pics along the way and will start a new progress thread.You can use the same methods for making adult armour so stay tuned

-Paul.