*ACTIVATED* TD-68686 SWAT Member #46

spOOL68

Very close now..  

12 hours ago, Felice said:

How? Use a water based acrylic brown/light brown and mix it with water proportional 3:1 (Color:water) and spot (generous) the mixture with the dry-brush method over your armor

This is how i did my whole armor, but with the TD 42115 twist.. I applied the acrylic mixture directly to a damp rag and moved it around to get the desired effect i was after (Mainly dabbing at the armor)..  This was my base before the detail & top coat weathering :duim:

Hi Roger,

the SWAT Panel is finished....I will Keep it short and simple:

Name: Roger Stagner

Legion ID#: TD68686

Forum Name: spooL68

Garrison: 70th Explorers Garrison

ANH Sandtrooper selected: Docking Bay Captain

Helmet:

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor / Suit Details:

CHECKED & CLEARED

WEAPON: T-21 Lewis Gun

CHECKED & CLEARED

Roger, it is my honor to officially activate you as SWAT OFFICER #046! Our first SWAT in 2017!

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and

inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's Finest.

Thank you again for your patience throughout this process but you can now take your

place amongst the SWAT Troopers! Well done.

Please submit a picture that you would like to use for your SWAT profile to Luis (Sandman TIGUI; TD5044)

to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS & TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE!

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

WELCOME ABOARD, SWAT OFFICER #046

Cheers,

Felice - DO of the MEPD

24 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

The real question is if you've ordered the extra rocker and chevron patches yet???? 

Oh yeah! Gordonator was gracious enough to grab a couple for me when he did the run. He knew I was getting close and he's hooking me up. :peace: