*ACTIVATED* TD-68686 SWAT Member #46

spOOL68

Roger Stagner

TD-68686

spOOL68

70th Explorers Garrison

Trooper Emulated: TD-17 Alley/ Docking Bay Captain V1 (same armor as cantina captain, T21, no backpack)

zEPG2Lr.jpg

Armor-WTF

T21-Scratch built

Boots-Imperial Boots

Pack-N/A

Pauldron-Trooper1

Member must currently be deployed as an MEPD Police Officer to be considered. - yes

Weathering must be appropriate to screen used armor. Too little or too much weathering will not be allowed. - yes

Pack, pauldron, and weapon combinations must match a specific trooper a seen on screen. - yes

5xbpbjK.jpg

lQERXq5.jpg

USwW9wt.jpg

fL3C5ZH.jpg

wPTo1Tg.jpg

lrS0Qb0.jpg

4CrJ6rP.jpg

2ZZPb9h.jpg

Pauldrons must be of the accurate “puffy” variety. Older style/flat and brightly/off color pauldrons are not allowed.

NSP9o8S.jpg

Packs must have the appropriate details for the specific trooper which is being referenced.

N/A

Pouches must be of the correct construction, color, and materials as reference trooper.

AXe22Ql.jpg

eDQKiL1.jpg

Rubber gloves.

Latex or silicone (i.e., “soft”) hand plates.

l78RF2t.jpg

ea7nPfx.jpg

Rivets on the left side of the ab/kidney plates: a total of six rivets with three on the ab and three on the kidney plate, equally spaced out along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edge.

SZBXKPZ.jpg

One snap on the top right hand side of the ab plate: back of male side of snap should show on outside of ab plate.

dR9W5ls.jpg

Visible fasteners under crotch area. Two (or 3) male snaps in the back and one split rivet or brad in the front. (not required to be functional)

pfbU2BP.jpg

ADhD8X8.jpg

oOTw3Bu.jpg

Boots must be screen accurate in color and make; they cannot have a seam on the front.

iJdInGR.jpg

InWQnez.jpg

FXhelmets, MRCE and/or ANHv2 helmets are not allowed.

YRdgp8A.jpg

s3XNaTE.jpg

7ZXD1Ti.jpg

jL2sdZB.jpg

Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions

OZGB1tz.jpg

u54OXuz.jpg

2 hours ago, TD42115 said:

Looking good Roger, same trooper i did for SWAT.. :duim:

10 minutes ago, spOOL68 said:

Thx Chris! I went through your thread as I went along as reference! Thx for leading the way:duim:

You guys both killed it! I am doing the same trooper as well (T-21's for life) I cant thank you guys enough for such great reference.  I am excited to watch this approval. 

2 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

You guys both killed it! I am doing the same trooper as well (T-21's for life) I cant thank you guys enough for such great reference.  I am excited to watch this approval. 

Awesome! :peace:

21 hours ago, spOOL68 said:

Thx Chris! I went through your thread as I went along as reference! Thx for leading the way:duim:

21 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Thanks bros, Swat is a long and sometimes difficult path but well worth it in the end, the path of a few will become the path of many.. Thanks for the kind words :duim:

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmmm???? Nice Pauldron!!!! LMAO

Looking Good. Had to step back not seeing a backpack, then thought hmmm he doesnt have one in that particular scene. LOL

Very nicely done.

Ha! Thx! And yes it's an awesome pauldron! You do great work bro! I almost didn't want to get it dirty

Hi Roger,

thank you for your application and your patience. Your gear looks great so far and I can tell you've done your research :)

I don't mean to anticipate Felice's evaluation but here are a couple of things that stick out for me:

- The gap between the upper armor and the shoulder bells is too wide.  This is probably a combination of both the upper chest armor and the shoulder bells being too small for your frame.

- Helmet: The weathering below your left eye (when your looking at the helmet) needs to be cut back a little. Also there's a gap between the helmet and the left ear (again when you're looking at it)

- The "coffee staint" on the pauldron is a bit too heavy but that's probably an easy fix

Good luck, bro!

Thx guys! I'll take note of these and wait to see the review notes so I can make the most changes at once. It'll be easier to keep track of. :duim:

I did shoot them an email about the bells and chest.

7 hours ago, Strider said:

Hi Roger,

thank you for your application and your patience. Your gear looks great so far and I can tell you've done your research :)

I don't mean to anticipate Felice's evaluation but here are a couple of things that stick out for me:

- The gap between the upper armor and the shoulder bells is too wide.  This is probably a combination of both the upper chest armor and the shoulder bells being too small for your frame.

- Helmet: The weathering below your left eye (when your looking at the helmet) needs to be cut back a little. Also there's a gap between the helmet and the left ear (again when you're looking at it)

- The "coffee staint" on the pauldron is a bit too heavy but that's probably an easy fix

Good luck, bro!

Do you mean I have a gap in the ear or I need to add more gap in the ear?

I did try to leave a little gap like you did in your thread. Need more? I didn't want to go too far.

Ear%20Gap.jpg

Hi Roger,

I've made a comparison for you which makes it easier to see/compare:

Rev_1_zps6kihlbqb.jpg

Rev_2_zpshrh2o7sf.jpg

It may look like a lot but those are more or less easy fixes. You've already mastered the more difficult part as eg the direction of the mic tips. I think it took me 3 or 4 attemps until I got those halfway right with my bucket ;-)

Cheers

Hi Roger!

Thank you for your interest in joining the elite and submitting your request for SWAT OFFICER

activation.

First of all I would like to say SORRY for the late beginning! We had the election and I had a lot of traffic in the Office.

But now I have one day (or a half) just for you and your armor:-)

Your gear is on spot and your emulated trooper is immediately recognizable. But each new SWAT

candidate gets looked at even more so from the previous trooper and the bar gets raised even higher.

You are definitely on the right track though.

As stated before, we always stress patience during this process as we pay more and more attention

to fine tuning with each new SWAT applicant. The MEPD Senior Commanders and myself will give your

armor a full inspection and review. Some details may definitely be missed and re-checked, but we will try

to catch them on every pass given until you are cleared and ready to join the Special Weapons & Tactics Team,

brother!

With that said, let us begin.........

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: application review part 1

Name: Roger Stagner

Legion ID#: TD68686

Forum Name: spooL68

Garrison: 70th Explorers Garrison

ANH Sandtrooper selected: Docking Bay Captain

Helmet:

Green lenses: check

Paint color on traps / tears: check

Paint color and number of teeth: check

Mic Tips: check

Vocoder color: check

Rank bar: check

Brow: check

Side Screws (ears): check

Weathering: see comments

**Additional Comments**

Feedback%20Bucket%20front_zpsyi6vamqk.jp

1. some dirt on the right ear

2. Please remove some plastic from the ears

3. Please remove some dirt from the right eye

4. please add a Little gap at the left ear too (like at the right ear; see Strider comments)

Feedback%20Bucket%20right%20side_zpswbxb

1. Please remove a Little bit of the dirt; and check Striders comment too

2. add some dirt under the right ear bubbles

3. Change the Position of the crack a Little bit

Feedback%20Bucket%20back_zpsxeomyfub.jpg

We also have some paint Drops on the dome;-)

**Result on helmet**

PENDING

Armor / Suit Details

Canvas straps shoulder: check

Neck Seal: check

Black Undersuit: check

Shoulder Bells: check

Biceps: check

Forearms: check

Pauldron: see comments

Chest / Back Plate: check

Kidney / Butt plate: check

Ab plate / Side Rivets / Cod: check

Strapping: check

Tighs: check

Shins / Calves: check

Sniper Plate: check

Boots: check

Gloves: check

Hand plates / Guards: check

Ammo Belt (waist) w/ correct angled edge: check

Ammo Belt (right knee): see comments

Canvas Belt: check

Pouches: see comments

Weathering: see comments

Crotch Snaps: check

**Additional Comments**

Feedback%20Left%20Pouch_zpstkv7kwha.jpg

Probably the reference Picture of the CRL is wrong but you have to Change the left pouch please

Feedback%20Pauldron_zpscbqr5rp8.jpg

Like Strider said the coffee staint is a Little bit too heavy

Feedback%20Armor%20right_zpsls3alj2w.jpg

1. Please add some dirt in the front of the right shoulder bell

2. Reposition the small spanish ammo pouch on the right side

3. please add some dirt on the right Hand guard

Feedback%20Armor%20front_zpsgvjbjpz9.jpg

1. please add some dirt on the left forearms

2. Please add some dirt at the marked spots

3. Yes, this is the wrong feedback section but I couldn't found the two weathered spots on your helmet on the original one

Feedback%20Knee%20ammo%20belt_zpsls0pyto

Please Change the Position of your knee ammo belt

**Result on Armor**

PENDING

BACKPACK no backpack required

WEAPON: T-21 Lewis Gun

Details: see comments

Weathering: check

**Additional Comments**

Feedback%20Weapon_zpsjcutc2ir.jpg

1. Please Change the Position of the black wire. It is visible in that scene

2. please shorten the sling a Little bit. Yours is too long

3. is it possible to reduce the end ring of the Barrel?

On some (not all) Lewis guns is a golden round circle on the buttstock. For me it looks like that we have the same circle on the movie reference shot. I have to check it with the SWAT Panel if this is a requirement for your SWAT application.

Lewis_Gun_(derivated).jpg

Lewis_gun_St_Thomas_3.JPG

**Result on Weapon**

PENDING

Ok Roger, I finished my first review. It looks like a very red review / Feedback dude but I know that you will solve the issues.

You are definitly on the right way!

**MORE REVIEWS/COMMENTS COMING

Thank you and Cheers,

Felice

Thanks for the review Felice! I do have some work to do. I want to clarify two things if I may before I get started. 

1. So I need to replace my MP40 pouch with a small Spanish pouch? I was going for the same trooper as Chris W. TD42115 SWAT #43 Maybe I labeled mine wrong. He has the one small Spanish pouch and one MP40 like what I have. I'm good either way just let me know.

2. Strider mentioned possibly having to get a bigger chest plate. Please let me know if I have to do this since it will take some time to track it down and get it to me before I can start redoing it. Obviously I'd rather not. lol!!! But just trying to get things I might need to repurchase (pouch, chest plate) going so I can do this in a timely manner. Since the review says check for these I'm going to proceed as if I don't have to change anything.

And I guess I have a third question.

3. Are you asking about the ring at the end of the barrel or you definitely want me to do that? Just to clarify.

Thanks for all the info! I'll get to work. :duim:

3 hours ago, spOOL68 said:

1. So I need to replace my MP40 pouch with a small Spanish pouch? I was going for the same trooper as Chris W. TD42115 SWAT #43 Maybe I labeled mine wrong. He has the one small Spanish pouch and one MP40 like what I have. I'm good either way just let me know.

I am working toward the same trooper, but mine with 2  Small Spanish pouches (the Garindan variant). They are technically the same trooper, but once he walks into Docking Bay 94 he magically gains a MP40 pouch. Fun continuity errors. I thought either were considered correct for this particular trooper. 

Eb70ZJg.png

15 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

I am working toward the same trooper, but mine with 2  Small Spanish pouches (the Garindan variant). They are technically the same trooper, but once he walks into Docking Bay 94 he magically gains a MP40 pouch. Fun continuity errors. I thought either were considered correct for this particular trooper. 

Eb70ZJg.png

Yes this is the one i did, Docking Bay 94 V2 - Tuck and Roll.. 

Roger you are close, you got this..   

Wow talk about confusion! I'm good either way since they're actually both pretty much the same. I'd just rather not have to buy another pouch if I don't need to. lol!!! So if I need to change to name of the trooper I'm emulating I'm cool with that. I was using Chris's thread as I went through my build so I lean toward that one I guess. Felice just tell me how you want me to proceed. Thanks!