Behind the scenes Sandtrooper pics

TD-1536

It amazes me whenever I see these pictures. Gotta love those shag hairstyles fitting in those narrow buckets.

That's actually the second part of the helmet liner and padding for a snug fit. It's been a secret for a long time until now.

What's surprising to me is how clear it is that the black areas of the pauldrons have much more relief (height) in the "bumpy" areas than what are offered as props these days.

I know one guy had one custom made locally to make his pauldron look more like what we see in this shot - whatever happened to that?

Posted Image

What's surprising to me is how clear it is that the black areas of the pauldrons have much more relief (height) in the "bumpy" areas than what are offered as props these days.

That's because they used real motocross chest protectors,Torsten Hallman I believe,so the padding needs to be thick to deflect the roost!

I know one guy had one custom made locally to make his pauldron look more like what we see in this shot - whatever happened to that?

Posted Image

Im still here my friend.

The story of my pauldron is under: imperial armor.

first some stuff under: pauldron poll.

Then a totaly reply how i did it made, step by step under: Armor showoff ap.

Hope it can help my troops out there, who will like a more accurate pauldron.

If every thing goes wrong, ill will try to help every one in the best way i can.

Leave no man/trooper behind.

TD252 over and out. klik klik...

I'm working on getting a more accurate pauldron made, if it turns out nice, and doesn't cost an arm & a leg I might make a few available here.

Rember me Seth, i might go for one also.

I know you know how it should look like 100%, pm send.