Crap, lost my RomFX mic. Any replacement recommendations?

Arppegio

For those of you that have the RomFX, I lost my mic that came with my kit. I don't know if I lost it during my last event (which I doubt) or just missplaced it some where in my place. Anyway, anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? The mics that come with the kit are the type where you have to have that sucker right up on your lips to activate. I've tried using my headset that came with my Skullworx kit but that's a no go. Screeching noises are involved with that route. For the RomFX system, I think you need a mic that requires you to have lip-to-mic contact. Anybody have any Radioshack leads on that type?

Radio Shack sells a tie-clip microphone that is powered. It's about $24 and I just bought one 2 months ago.

Hands-Free Tie-Clip Omnidirectional Electret

$24.99

Model: 33-3013

They have it online too.

Thanks everyone. I went looking for the 33-3013 at Radioshack but I ended up getting the 33-3026 clip-on computer mic. Works just like my old one but has an on and off button. Got it for less than 20 bucks. They were renovating the store so I had to settle on that one because...well...no one could find the other one...matter of fact some of their stock was missing...but turns out the mic was perfect. Thanks again for the help, ya'll.