New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, and thank's for having me. I am a clean trooper, and have been for 3 years. I am in the process of converting a TK unit to TD and making a TX unit too... almost finished with both. I like the clean troopers, but I have a passion for the dirty side...lol I am still getting to know my way around the MEPD. I hope to have a lot of fun and get to know all of you and hopefully see you at an event or a troop. Thanks. TK-8290 :salute::trooper:

Hello, and thank's for having me. I am a clean trooper, and have been for 3 years. I am in the process of converting a TK unit to TD and making a TX unit too... almost finished with both. I like the clean troopers, but I have a passion for the dirty side...lol I am still getting to know my way around the MEPD. I hope to have a lot of fun and get to know all of you and hopefully see you at an event or a troop. Thanks. TK-8290 :salute::trooper:

A most welcome onboard m8 and i am sure you will find all the things you need to gonna be a dirty trooper :DB) !

But come on...clean troopers :lol: <_< ?!

Grtz RAY

Hello everyone, my name is Chris, TK-0743 from the Carolina Garrison. I have been visiting this site and the FISD for a few weeks now, just havent had a chance to formally introduce myself. I bought my first set of FX armor back in 2004 and got it finished just in time for the release of EP3 where I did my first troop. That was such a fun night! I was only able to troop a few times unfortunately.

The plant where I was working at the time started laying off a lot of people, eventually my turn came and I ended up having to sell off my armor to help pay some bills while I was out of work. I really hated doing that after all the work I put into it but, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. So I am currently listed as "inactive" on the 501st site since I have been able to troop in awhile, but I am happy to say that will change soon. I just recently purchased another set of FX armor, the newer kit with some improved pieces, and I also bought a MR CE helmet to start modding. The FX armor fits me better since I am a bigger trooper but I am going to do as much as I can to make it more accurate and get deployed. I plan on making this set a TD, Sandtroopers always looked more badass to me, ha. I am also thinking of getting an RT helmet in the near future as well, especially if my MRCE mod doesnt go as planned.

I have already learned so much just from reading through all the threads, this site and the FISD are just FULL of useful knowledge. Also thanks to everyone for all your help so far with great advice and hooking me up with some parts here and there. I look forward to this journey of getting dirty, ha.

TD, Sandtroopers always looked more badass to me, ha. I am also thinking of getting an RT helmet in the near future as well, especially if my MRCE mod doesnt go as planned.

I have already learned so much just from reading through all the threads, this site and the FISD are just FULL of useful knowledge. Also thanks to everyone for all your help so far with great advice and hooking me up with some parts here and there. I look forward to this journey of getting dirty, ha.

RT's are great helmet for us plus sized troopers but are allot harder to come by I hear.

I have a head so big that if you threw an apple at it , it would be caught in my heads gravitational filed and would begin to orbit it.

AND the MRCE fits me like a glove with all the fans and fun stuff in it.

Can't go wrong with either.

ITS GREAT to see troopers make a come back!!

WELCOME BACK and welcome to the sand pit.

Hi everybody my name is Maurice TD-3014 Dutch Outpost.

i am upgrading my suit and backpack and hope to join the MEPD soon but its getting hard to get the right stuff in holland.

So i hope that i can find the things i need here on the forum.

i am upgrading my suit and backpack and hope to join the MEPD soon but its getting hard to get the right stuff in holland.

Welcome onboard Maurice..the MEPD is just the right and best place / forum for ya TD !

I am sure you can find all the info you need back here !

Grtz RAY

It isn't hard to get the right stuff bro'..you just need to know where to get it. B)

But welcome to TD school and the dirty side of life.

....and it's good to see another dutch TD on the boards :)

Hi there guys, TD2576 UK Garrison here, currently waiting deployment.

Decided to skip being clean and plump straight for sandy as first 501st armour.

Really glad i did, you guys really stand out more and building my pack was real fun....!

Its also been an awesome learning curve turning my armour from what i thought was pretty good to even better.

Planning on working on my weathering a bit more in the future but want to get opinions from people seeing it in the flesh (or is that in the plastic??!!)

Anyhoo, looking forward to getting deployed soon.

Keep it dirty side up peeps,

Paul Ingle

TD2576

UKG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'll make this quick, simple, and honest...My name is David, but on all other boards, I go by Jaiden Turr'n. I am primarily a Mandalorian Merc and I'm looking to expand into 501st membership someday with a Dengar costume. For that, I found out I need a hodgepodge of pieces from several different kits, including the shins, knee plates, abdomen, and cod from a Sandy. I've already been checking around for where I can acquire what I need, even looking to make it myself if I need to. I've also already "borrowed" the sniper plate templates to get those done.

So, in the mean time, I hope ya'll don't mind me lurking around and asking questions about what I need.

Later!

David.

Hi! My name is Alan. I'm the GML for Garrison Tyranus. Just using your terrific forums as a resource. I approved a Sandie the other week to add to your ranks. :)

cheers,

Hi, my name is Joel. Some people may know me as Wannabe from http://www.wannabe.uk.com and http://wannabe.ipbhost.com where I have been doing modern military impressions for the past few years. I am only now reaffirming my geek status by getting into trooping and have recently purchased a white armour kit. I will be seeking 501st approval in the very near future and will be looking to join the dirty ranks of the guys in the sandbox. Looking forward to spending some time here and learning lots.