New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey troops! My name is Dave from the states. I just completed my Boba Fett version 2 so I'm moving on to a Sand Trooper. This place was an easy sell since I'm also a police officer. Lol. I've been a member of the 501st for years and plan to make this armor as good as my current Fett. I'm just a noob when it comes to this. I've contacted ATA and AP. ATA has gotten back to me. Just looking for some direction and help. Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is having a good summer.

Welcome to the boards Dave!

I would suggest that you read up first, a lot of answers can be found in the various topics.

Remember, if you want to become a police officer here, some armors don't qualify or need a lot of modding. So maybe do some research on that part as well :yes:

...and Boba Fett is awesome, love to see some pics :)

Enjoy and troop on!!

Hi everyone

Happy to get in the barracks and hope to get in uniform as soon as possible.

For those who may ask themselves what is the “Bad” in my name, lets say than I got troubles to shoot anything smaller than a dewback…

Maybe I’ll need some help for designing a secret Sandtrooper device (more on that in a couple of days )

Thank you for reading ;) (and sorry for the probable faults)

Hum

It seems that I missed the target once again ^^’’ (reply the wrong topic… no comment please :P)

So happy to be here and do whatever I can to get in uniform as soon as possible

The “Bad” in my name is because I have troubles to shoot anything smaller that a dewback.

And I’m a little absent-minded too…

I may need some help for designing a secret Sandtrooper device (more on that later)

Thanks for reading :)

hey my name is Robbie. i live in Charlotte nc. ive been wanting to do this for a long time. i just met some of the guys at con carolina last week. thanks guys for all your help. i really wanna push forward with this. but i dont have any idea where to start. I wanna do a Sandtrooper. can someone push me in the right direction what i new to do first, armor etc..... thanks for any help

Robbie

Welcome along Robbie. If you click back a page or two you'll find a link to all the decent vendors.

Best of luck on your journey. Lets us know if you need anything ;)

Thanks!

@ Markus: Here's the link to my even roster

http://www.kraytclan.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2758-troopervics-event-roster/

Originally I had ordered a TK from ATA, but after playing in the sand with my Tusken I want to remain playing in the sand :P So I switched my order. Currently on the 8 month list since Dec

Hello all sandy's my name is Pac Vargas from Virginia.

Made a account back in August was barely on. Now you will see more of me!

Working on my sandy atm moment so I shall see you in the forums.

Thank you all and have a great day!