New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey Lance 'IrishFett' here and looking to get a bit dirty!!

Gearing up on some new TK armor and was going to go full TK but knowing me and how I weather.....might as well face the music and go dirty!!

So looking forward to snooping around here and learning all I can. The final goal is to be S.W.A.T. and don't see why not aim for the best and do it right the first go around. LOL :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Hello all,

I'm Chuck, from North Carolina USA, and just got a set of AM Armor (Well made, by the way), and have started working on it with the valuable help of my nephew (TD5200) and these awesome forums. Hope to have it finished soon and weathered, then I will need a new bucket to get into the MEPD! But that may have to wait til the new budget year........ :6:

walt here aka TK 4934. checking in for the first time....been worken with dirty boy on my TD build and it is just about done... pics soon to come..so if i miss anything we can blame dirtyboy!!..just kidding..he has helped me build this thing from the start and with one of his ABPs i think you guys should be happy.....i am happy with how it came out...the weathering i followed a link on here,..man i think it came out really cool.....i will have pics soon

My name is Steve and I just got added to the ATA list. If I follow true to form I most likely will be doing alot more lurking than posting. For now its time to hit the old posts and research.

Bonded Hawk

My name is Steve and I just got added to the ATA list. If I follow true to form I most likely will be doing alot more lurking than posting. For now its time to hit the old posts and research.

Bonded Hawk

welcome, if you need any help just ask were all here to help, good luck with the build.

Well hello. I'm John. I'm a Niagara Falls based independent illustrator who has been lucky enough to meet and befriend some very cool members of the 501st through their local charity events. Just so happens most of them are Sandtroopers. I have now officially begun my gathering of accessories and will soon be ordering my armour to start the build. Really looking forward to interacting and learning from the folks here as this forum came to me highly recommended by the Sandies!

hey guys'my name is marcus an im from leicster england an this is my first post.jus wanted to say hi to all sandys!im about 3/4 of the way through my armour before being ready for going for clearance.im lookin out for anyone in my area whos up for some armour building at weekends as i could always do with a hand'look forward to hearing from ya troops!

Hi mate. Nice to see a another Leicester tiger in the MEPD. I too am from Leicester (beedon on the hill) now live in jersey.

TI 9889 checkin in.. Currently consdidering a TD designation, however still have'nt made up my mind which direction to go. I'll definitely be doing some more extensive research on these boards though,.. Just wanted to say whats up to all my dirty bros over here.

TI 9889 checkin in.. Currently consdidering a TD designation, however still have'nt made up my mind which direction to go. I'll definitely be doing some more extensive research on these boards though,.. Just wanted to say whats up to all my dirty bros over here.

welcome to the squad!!!

Hi John and the other troopersto the family, good to finally see you on here John. Any questioins you have will be answered on here for you, this is where i was enlightened in the ways of the MEPD. Need to hook up soon with the rest of us here in Niagara.

Hi John and the other troopersto the family, good to finally see you on here John. Any questioins you have will be answered on here for you, this is where i was enlightened in the ways of the MEPD. Need to hook up soon with the rest of us here in Niagara.

Yes indeed. Need to start building the BFG!