New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Wanted to drop by and say hello from the great state of Texas!!! I finally finished my build and was approved today.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=11697&costumeID=2

Will be posting my pictures up later tonight for deployment status. I have been wanting to be a Sandtrooper for a long time and definitely worth the wait!

AWESOME JASON!!!!! congrats and welcome to the squad....now lets get to work on your police officer status. :)

AWESOME JASON!!!!! congrats and welcome to the squad....now lets get to work on your police officer status. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I am looking forward to trooping with the rest of the dirties on here :)

pictures already posted for police officer status. XD

You've come to the right family of the "Dirty Bunch" Bruce.

Count on us in every possible way of making you even dirtier.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Welcome aboard man!!!

just wanted to say thank you for adding me. it seams like a great group of awsome people here. hope to be a big part of it. my name is bruce tutchings and i am from ottawa canada. respects to all !!!!!!

Hi all!!

Planet Hoth needs sand!! :D I just entered Terrels ATA list and am thrilled about starting this project! I'm a complete armor n00b, so I'll probably ask a lot of questions you've allready answered ad nauseum - sorry to all in advance.

I'm 33, have two kids and work as an Art Director in the advertising industry. I have a Fine Art degree, so I've worked with paint and pigments before - really looking forward to the weathering! Oh - and I'm one of the aluminium junkies over at astromech.net (norlemann123)

Building an alu droid is expensive and takes forever - some parts only run every 2 yrs! :o My TD will be a welcome in-between project. The ATA list is currently 7 weeks, but that is nothing compared to what I'm used to with the droid. Hopefully ABS is as easy to work with as it looks, and hopefully you guys are as helpful as Terrel and all the other astromechanics :)

Hello everyone!

My name is Jason and I've been obsessed with stormtroopers since I first saw Star Wars when I was a kid. The look of the sandtrooper just looks so awesome and will alwyays be my favorite.

A little about myself, I am 25 years old and live in North Carolina, stationed with the 82nd Airborne Division. I am an avid Apple and Honda enthusiast.

What has driven me to take the leap into the 501st and the MEPD, is the devotion and charitable work done by such a large group of fans that ask for nothing in return. I've always wanted to do something larger in life that does good for the community. With that being said, I will not claim to know everything about Star Wars and I know nothing about making my own TD armor and "bucket".

I hope to gain a wealth of knowledge here and since I am in the military, I know I have to pay my dues. Looking forward to the challenge!

Welcome to the sandpit Jason! All it takes for a great TD is passion and discipline of which course you are

made off. Hope in a future you get "Deployed" here, just pop up the questions and will cover your back.Posted Image

Hello everyone!

My name is Jason and I've been obsessed with stormtroopers since I first saw Star Wars when I was a kid. The look of the sandtrooper just looks so awesome and will alwyays be my favorite.

A little about myself, I am 25 years old and live in North Carolina, stationed with the 82nd Airborne Division. I am an avid Apple and Honda enthusiast.

What has driven me to take the leap into the 501st and the MEPD, is the devotion and charitable work done by such a large group of fans that ask for nothing in return. I've always wanted to do something larger in life that does good for the community. With that being said, I will not claim to know everything about Star Wars and I know nothing about making my own TD armor and "bucket".

I hope to gain a wealth of knowledge here and since I am in the military, I know I have to pay my dues. Looking forward to the challenge!

Yes it does brother!!!

See that you have the sand call in your blood and passion on going TD!Posted Image

Me too have always worked in the advertising industry as a creative director so sure thing

besides "The Dirty Path" we have the art career in common. Glad to have you here and

count on us when assembling your TD. Will be eager and happy to aid out Lasse!

Posted Image

Hi all!!

Planet Hoth needs sand!! :D I just entered Terrels ATA list and am thrilled about starting this project! I'm a complete armor n00b, so I'll probably ask a lot of questions you've allready answered ad nauseum - sorry to all in advance.

I'm 33, have two kids and work as an Art Director in the advertising industry. I have a Fine Art degree, so I've worked with paint and pigments before - really looking forward to the weathering! Oh - and I'm one of the aluminium junkies over at astromech.net (norlemann123)

Building an alu droid is expensive and takes forever - some parts only run every 2 yrs! :o My TD will be a welcome in-between project. The ATA list is currently 7 weeks, but that is nothing compared to what I'm used to with the droid. Hopefully ABS is as easy to work with as it looks, and hopefully you guys are as helpful as Terrel and all the other astromechanics :)

Yes it does brother!!!

See that you have the sand call in your blood and passion on going TD!Posted Image

Me too have always worked in the advertising industry as a creative director so sure thing

besides "The Dirty Path" we have the art career in common. Glad to have you here and

count on us when assembling your TD. Will be eager and happy to aid out Lasse!

Posted Image

Thank you for the warm welcome Luis!

HI Guys, I'm fairly new to the Legion. I was approved as a Snowie back in June. After the wife tagged along for a few events she saw how much fun we have and decided that she wanted to do something as well. I told her to take a look at costumes and she decided upon a Sandy.

I welcome any suggestions or tips.

Hi all!!

I'm just waiting for the "look sir, droid parts" pictures...

Wibble :P

I'm just waiting for the "look sir, droid parts" pictures...

Wibble :P

Hey Stu!! Thought I'd see you here ;) Sweet - I'll ask you to death on this one :D I just ordered a kit from Terrel. When that is built and weathering is up be afraid, be very afraid!! Lolz

WTB: Boo's wife or similar :D

So I have a set of AM armor and an MTK "Move Along" bucket on the way. I can't wait until they get her so I can rip open that big brown box and get to work. It's gonna be a lot of work, because I'll be putting together a TK set as well. I know everything will move along (see what I did there?) nicely because of all the great info here and on the FISD forums. I'm down here in South Carolina, so I'm looking forward to joining the Carolina Garrison!