Am I imagining this?

locokarma

About half of these guys don't...

Posted Image

If you mean packs, only two of those guys do not have packs. The Captain at the front and the "support Trooper"in the rear. (pictured far left)

Forgive and correct me if that's not what you meant.

As your ever vigilant MEPD executive officer, it appears that some of the troops require an annual recall training session.

All SANDTROOPERS will review their copy or copies of ANH in either DvD or VHS immediately! Carry on!

The reason why only two have field packs on is because they were on patrol in the field when they were called to investigate this.

The others were already in the town not far from the outpost station so they did not need there field packs which contain their essentials for desert patrolling.

I hope this helps.

the reason they don't have packs is because they get shot!!

and one rolls forward (summersault)

Right you are...the other trooper just appears to kneel down and play dead.

It's sooooo obvious after watching the Docking 94 scene over, and over, and over again.

As your ever vigilant MEPD executive officer, it appears that some of the troops require an annual recall training session.

All SANDTROOPERS will review their copy or copies of ANH in either DvD or VHS immediately! Carry on!

Done, as you asked.

And...stuntwork doesn't change the fact that they aren't wearing any.

Correct. I was just asking a question about specifics in 1536's post. To which followed a "watch the movie again" response from Guns. I did.

To be MEPD cert. takes: pack, pauldron, pouches, kneeplate mod, ab plate mod, a BFG and dirt. After you do all that and get the "OK", troop how you like, pack or no pack.

Correct. I was just asking a question about specifics in 1536's post. To which followed a "watch the movie again" response from Guns. I did.

To be MEPD cert. takes: pack, pauldron, pouches, kneeplate mod, ab plate mod, a BFG and dirt. After you do all that and get the "OK", troop how you like, pack or no pack.

Very good young trooper. Very good indeed!

• 1 month later...

From what Ive been able to find out, the ammo pouches were attached to the pack straps, so any sandies that did not have a pack were also missing the ammo pouch.

Later

Hey Hippie,

Since I attach mine to my pack - yeah, I would have to agree with your assesment.

P.S. How are you and the wife after SWW? Survivie OK?