*ACTIVATED*TD-21112 / VF2112 / SWAT OFFICER # 030

Vf2112

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vince,

up from your first post to your last photo post you did an amazing work. The SWAT road isn't an easy one but i think you are on the right way!

Keep up the good work and have a close lock to the references!!

Cheers brother and

MOVE ALONG

Thanks felice thanks rick

It's easy to just join back together

And shall be :

Although the CRL doesn't specify for TD or TK

I need to e weather my thigh and double ( quadruple ) check chest too

Cheers all you awesome brothers

The only thing you need to keep in mind is match it to the screen used armour as closely as you can. That's the main thing, and the ultimate goal in the first place. It looks good to me though mate. Maybe just a few tweaks, but otherwise you've pretty much got it.

345A6D5A-D2A3-4C22-BB6F-1F18B4C93C7C_zps

20FB468C-5284-4F21-AE00-DA652EAF5C97_zps

919DBD66-3E84-42B1-8F01-6DEE0B1D5D2F_zps

Oh nice pics

I think, it's pretty close I was going to print a picture of it life size and cut out all the black then use it as a template for perfection but that somehow seemed like cheating I like the hand done effect

nice work man.....i think once you get the template printed up and mark out the main areas you'll be good to go. great build and attention to detail. thats what we look for in our SWAT guys.....the ability to take direction and kick butt while doing it :)

@ Jay - Thanks for catching the split cut on the cod/ab. I can't believe I missed that detail.! (ugh) I think I've developed such tunnel vision for trying to get these applicants on the right path to the goal that I miss even the most obvious of details. Much appreciated, Brother! :thumbsup:

@ Rick - Thanks for the clarification on the split cut. Appreciate the help, Boss! :yes:

@ James - Thanks for the help and support you've give son far in helping James get to where he's going. :yes:

@ Vince - Apologies for the updated mod request. That's why it's always helpful to have another set of eyes during this process. Looking good though! You are nearly there! :td:

Thankyou rick for encouraging words and also to James jay mike tig n anyone I missed

I guess my chest pattern /weathering is not good enough ? And a template is not frowned upon so will get that done :)

Thanks ppl I'm on it

Thanks Beren ;)

And the templating begins!

Bit of a fail as a mixture of printing capabilities and resolution with enlarging makes it hard

BUT

I have two images to work from

#1 lighter shades

image_zpsc100b172.jpg

And #2 darker shades

image_zps952fa8e3.jpg

I've out lined them now wish me luck :)