MEPD Badge

The Dirty Trooper

Should all MEPD police officers have a MEPD badge?  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I have a question: The thread is all ready to go for the projest order on this BUT! are we offering it to:

A: Everyone (TD,TK,TB)

B: TD's only

C: MEPD Deployed only

I would say "C"

I think Tony (MEPD XO) could help us on this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My initial thought when this was brought up was to have something made that looked more like the MEPD patch. Are they not able to do something like this, or is this a conscious decision to create a different design?

Now does that **ahem** include TD's waiting for their **aherm** paper work to go through still ? I'm all set, just waiting on the official posting of my pic.

I am sure if you a just waiting for paperwork you are good to go. I am a MEPD police officer but I don't have my pic up. That shouldn't matter. But there is the argument also, if we open it up to all TD's that would mean more people could possibly want one. Meaning the price would come down, correct? Just a thought.

My initial thought when this was brought up was to have something made that looked more like the MEPD patch. Are they not able to do something like this, or is this a conscious decision to create a different design?

No they can't do an MEPD patch type badge. they start with a blank badge then fill in the gaps.

Posted Image

Here was my idea. I'm not sure on how they can raise/lower emboss things easily, so i just went the simple route.[/img]

You troopers are simply AWESOME.

You guys are hitting me where it hurts the most - in the wallet! I gotta get me one of these, IF this happens:

On my badge I want "SANDTROOPER" versus "Dewback patrol" that would negate the necessity for the "TD" with the numerials on the bottom of the badge.

Anyone have a futuristic font for the "Mos Eisley"; "Police Dept"; and SANDTROOPER"??

OK, just to clear up any confusion here... I'm an official 501st TK and TD and I have submitted my photos with all MEPD mods for processing ages ago, and I assume they are being worked on for the deployment page as mine and many others' pictures that were posted are no longer on the "request deployment" thread. So will that preclude someone like me from this because my MEPD deployment is (I assume) in admin progress?

I agree that perhaps something like this needs to be for 501st members because it'll say MEPD on it and that keeps it within the 501st charter boundries concerning official merchandise, but there are a few 501st members here (I know of "one" in particular ) who may not yet be MEPD deployed, yet have put their money where their mouths are and contributed to the web hosting fees to keep Sandtrooper.net alive, or have helped other TD's out (for free) when their MEPD patches got lost in the mail, or they needed some trim for their bucket.... just a thought to consider in all of this before this get too exclusive.

Having said that I'll go to the sign up thread and request one!

if i click on it the link works well...

if not so, please go to the "Project Orders" section in this forum and look for the thread called: "Moved: MEPD Police Officer Badge"