MEPD Badge

The Dirty Trooper

Should all MEPD police officers have a MEPD badge?  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I have a suggestion.

Would it be cool for all MEPD police officers to have a badge? Just like the NYPD ones but with MEPD and our TD id on it.

Is this too naff or could it work ? It might sound naff to you guys but little old me in the UK it's hard work being an MEPD police officer over here, I'm on my own. I don't have a partner. I work alone.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say but I think we should do this . All we need is someone to take it on. Living in the UK makes it hard to start this off. I think we need to vote a few designs in ie: a star a badge or a shield.

Can I have your feedback to the 12 that voted and the 47 that was just browsing?

I have been doing a bit of research into this and I have found this:

http://www.qualitylapelpins.com/policeBadges.php

They do custom made badges. I like the ST. LOUIS COUNTY one, but have a look if you number them like a chess board that one would be B1. Tell me what you like by using the chess system.

USA CANADA is A1

POLICE ANGEL is A4

DEPUTY SHERIFF is C3 ect.ect

Can anyone put a photo shop picture together of a design then we can put it to the vote.

ok I have had a reply from the badge people. For them to make 20 it would be;

Die charge $300.00

Badge cost $18.00 each

Delivery $35.00

As I said it iwould cost more if I did it from the UK. Any thought on this matter please feel free.

I think there would need to be a leather wallet for the badge. could hold the challenge coin too. Don't need the badge when you're in armor

I think that $35 is a reasonable price. That is for a US shipping right?

I also like the St. Louis County design. Instead of the star we could have our unit number.

I have had a quote back with burr's badge and for them to make 20 it would be $60 each + P&P to the US. I can do this but we need at least 20 sign-ups. what do you thing guys?

*REMEMBER the more we have the cheaper they become.*

Posted Image

Here was my idea. I'm not sure on how they can raise/lower emboss things easily, so i just went the simple route.[/img]

Perfect! Priceless! Maybe we could put a TD in front of our number or is it implied?

I think we should only offer it to TD's as it says Dewback Patrol we can't have TK's in on it, can we? instead of Deback Partol we could have SANDTROOPER that weY it says it all or TROOPER DESERT