MEPD weapon proficiency patch idea?

jikawa

Alright guys, I've been looking and looking for a suitable picture to use for the patches, but I can't find anything for the life of me. The only things that I can find are grainy screen caps and real-life photos of the gun before modifications. If anyone has a good high res photo of the Lewis gun (preferably a hyperfirm), please PM me. Thanks!

LOL... Great Idea, but at LEAST use the Army "Expert" marksmanship badge and not the Army "Sharpshooter" badge!! The "Expert" badge has the cross & bullseye with a wreath around it. Heres a picture of my old "Class A/Dress Green" uniform with my Expert Badge w/Rifle and Machine Gun tabs. (my camera took a dump on me so the colors are a bit wonky) ***EDITED a STUPID spelling mistake ***

Posted Image

Tony,

I will stay WWAAAAYYYYYY behind you anytime you have a gun in your hand.

LOL... Great Idea, but at LEAST use the Army "Expert" marksmanship badge and not the Army "Sharpshooter" badge!! The "Expert" badge has the cross & bullseye with a wreath around it. Heres a picture of my old "Class A/Dress Green" uniform with my Expert Bade w/Rifle and Machine Gun tabs. (my camera took a dump on me so the colors are a bit wonky)

Posted Image

LOL... I was qualified for, and used to wear the Grenade, Bayonet and Pistol tabs as well, but it was starting to look like a mini-blind on my gear so I stopped wearing them.

Oh, yeah that other Badge is for driving some ungodly amount of miles in military vehicles and not destroying any of them... that's because I used to sign for the vehicles AFTER I turned them in, not before. I can honestly say I'm responsible for destroying no less than three gun jeeps in reality, but hey I still got the promotion points for the driver's badge anyway.