Accurate neck seals

trooper1

We'll update you all very soon on the news on the neck seal guys! Dutchy and I will be printing the results of the interview with AF very soon and this news on the neck seal will be in there ;)

All I say is that a year or so ago I posted a thread with a pic of AF on set with the helmet off. I and stated that something didnt look quite right with the neck seal but couldn't work it out.... Now we have the answer!!!

You know...l not meaning to put a kink in things. No matter what AF wore, the only thing we have to truly go by as to what the TK's and TD's wore is what Han and Luke wore... Am I not correct? We never saw an Actual TD or TK on screen without his helmet, and they took the suits from those characters. Just saying....

I was wondering how people determined you need a neck seal. Just figured I had not looked at scenes closely enough.

Probably by looking at the stills taken from the hero shots when they have their helmets off.

We'll update you all very soon on the news on the neck seal guys! Dutchy and I will be printing the results of the interview with AF very soon and this news on the neck seal will be in there ;)

All I say is that a year or so ago I posted a thread with a pic of AF on set with the helmet off. I and stated that something didnt look quite right with the neck seal but couldn't work it out.... Now we have the answer!!!

I already mentioned a bit more in my report ;)