Accurate neck seals

trooper1

Well guys, for 3 yrs now I have dabbled with my neck seal that was made by a great guy in England. It was the most accurate seal I had seen. When he quit making them I was going to buy all of his left over materials to continue on, but found the materials here. I have kept them pretty quiet, and still am! Lol I seen the new seal from the EFX set and thought WOW, my pauldron is very close.

I might sometime make a few more, but thought I would show some pics.post-1737-0-06576900-1375145679_thumb.jppost-1737-0-63515800-1375145736_thumb.jp

Lol! Wait for it! It will be a while. I have to have time! 36 hrs in a day is not enough. Need more time!

I have the stuff, but time!

Made of real leather, a rib filler, (secret), and then other stuff. I will have to figure time and material cost, then I will put out an order feeler. I will only be putting these up here as we'll because Of time!

Now this will rustle your jimmies....]

We talked with Anthony a lot and when he saw my neckseal he said something really surprising about the neckseals we have...That's all for now ;)

Now this will rustle your jimmies....We talked with Athony a lot and he saw my neckseal said something really surprising about the neckseals we have...That's all for now ;)

?????

Maybe, that they did not used them at all?

Only black scarves or something?

Or maybe that it was 100% spot on what they used during ANH shooting?

Tell us more!!!

Saludos