Almost There

Purplehaze

Hi Guys,

Well after 12 months of reading, researching, ordering & constructing, I finally got to put on the whole outfit for the first time & for a first timmer I am pretty happy with the outcome so far. Couple of things though, how do you all stop the fog issue in your helmets because I can't see S*%# after a minute & also the pauldron is trying to choke me !!. I havent put the clips on the armor for the belt yet so i didn't put on the ammo pouches as they were pulling the belt down. The helmet is an eFX which has be modified to Police officer requirements & the armor is the NE armor (same as the ones I put up in the NE thread) Dutchy started. The pack was built by John "Quatermaster" Hopper. Anyway hope you like it so far & I welcome any advice.

Thanks Andrew.

P.S. Sorry it is so clean the weathering is next!!!!!!!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Looking good mate.

Do you own a neck seal? I ask only because you can clearly see your neck in the pics.

As for the lenses, I know a few people have this issue. Some will suggest putting fans inside the helmet to increase air flow, however, my tried and tested way is simply put a thin layer of washing up liquid on the insides of the lenses. These methods will help but just be aware that indoors the lenses can fog up quickly.

For the pauldron, try putting Velcro under the black padded part where it meets you chest armour ;)

Good start mate. Well done.

Looking good mate.

Do you own a neck seal? I ask only because you can clearly see your neck in the pics.

As for the lenses, I know a few people have this issue. Some will suggest putting fans inside the helmet to increase air flow, however, my tried and tested way is simply put a thin layer of washing up liquid on the insides of the lenses. These methods will help but just be aware that indoors the lenses can fog up quickly.

For the pauldron, try putting Velcro under the black padded part where it meets you chest armour ;)

Good start mate. Well done.

Thanks Brad, I will try the Velcro & washing liquid. No neck seal yet, my mother is a dress maker & has promised by the end of the month!!!

Lookin good my man but is that aROTJ bucket? Might have to change it?!

Anyone???

Vince, it is an eFX that has been modified to police officer requirements. It is acceptable for police officer but not SWAT. I confirmed this with the bosses before I modified it.

Cool good to hear bro I had to get a new bucket for 501st approval and although there not cheap ther fun to make ;)

Good luck with deployment brother

How are you gunna weather?

Cool good to hear bro I had to get a new bucket for 501st approval and although there not cheap ther fun to make ;)

Good luck with deployment brother

How are you gunna weather?

Vince, I am going to use Pandatroopers weathering tutorial.

Great looking set you got there, now get that bad boy dirty!!! :yes:

By the way...is the T21 by any chance made by Mitch? I think it looks so awesome!!!

Justus, I made the T21 myself using Pandatroopers tutorial.