Recasting

Vf2112

Sorry i just came up with an other one,,,,,you can buy wine in a box or a vintage bottle,,,its still wine,,however the vintage wine costs a lot more...now the average person wont be able to tell the difference,a wine expert will know just by looking at the body of the wine,,,,not if you want the box o wine,,have at it,,,if you want the real vintage stuff it will cost......now tost my friends

Actually as I said I don't want to buy cheap armour I already did that and next time I WILL buy $1500 armour but I wails like " cheaper " GOOD good armour . Once again my point is , if one guy can recast a semi descent ( or crap) armour for $280 surely a guy with the proper moulds to make awesome casts doesn't have to charge $1200 more , that's a big gap.

And yes circles we are going in :)

Merry xmas

Guest Locitus

Here's another one. If you commision a painting in oil on canvas, you surely are paying a lot more than for just the materials used. You pay a lot because you are paying for experience and their love for their work and quality that it brings to it. You want an original work of art that will stand the test of time, not just a photo copy.

Same thing with armour.

Si. Are we in agreement?

Does anyone has any new things to say, otherwise we should just end this discussion since we are going nowhere.

Since it has gone friendly all the way, I won't lock it just now. But if we don't have any new ideas, questions or arguments soon, I think we can Finnish thus discussion and lock the thread.

Anyone?

Saludos.

I must say...i have enjoyed this topic...it has made my day go buy....yes it can get heated but at least we have enough respect for one an other to value his or her thought......that said...we are right your wrong....ok lock it...lock it now.......i am playing guys....thanks for some great insight

lol, I knew it would happen and quote my first post in this thread below -

"some threads get pretty heated about re-casting"

Good to see it didnt get out of hand here, now lets get back to work and troop.......

Dont see the need of locking since it calmed down by itself.

WIll let it open in case anyone has a new point of view... but will be watching just in case a mod is needed.

Saludos.

Calmed down????? :whistling: I never knew it got out of hand. Everything I read on this one, was calm!!!! :teehee: Never once did I see anything get heated!! :6: LOL :woot::thumbsup::td:

Well at least like I said, we agreed to disagree!!! and still get along! Woooott Woooott!!

LOL!

I meant, the posting the same arguments again and again.

Everyone seemed to agree on the same, but kept posting and posting... so I thought it was more than enough on posting the same. Another loop on recasting arguments.

Then, when I thought it would never end, it just stopped. Calmed down if you will.

Not having a flame war like we used to see 3 or 4 years ago, but a agreeing war! LOL...

Either way, nothing new was posted so I was going to lock it to keep the house clean. ;)

No big deal anyway.

Saludos.