*DONE*TD-4857 Requesting Deployment

Scotty

Hi, Scott! Thanks for submitting your application to join the Officers of the 'Precinct.' :thumbsup:

I will begin my review of your gear later tonight and I will also list mods, passes and requests. Please be prepared to make any changes if needed, Troop.

In the meantime, I will update your member status to SANDTROOPER and will grant you 501st Access , as well.

Please standby and await further instructions. Thank you! :td:

Hi, Scott!

APPLICATION REVIEW (Part 1)

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK

b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK

c.) Number Of Teeth (4 on each side) -- CHECK

d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK

e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK

f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK

** g.) Rank Bar -- needs black paint detail. Please submit pic showing this correction.

** h.) Brow -- raised brow is fine but the left side brow end needs to brought up a bit more / butt up to edge of helmet line, it appears to be hanging a bit

** Additional Comments -- need to see a full view pic of the right side of helmet / please submit pic

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas Straps -- CHECK

b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron --CHECK

h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK

** j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- rivets are present and while the number is correct, they appear to be placed too far from the edge. Can you mod this and correct the position? CRL states placement be 10mm from edge. Please submit pic showing this correction. Also, the 'snap' detail on the top right should be place closer to the right corner of ab plate next to shim. Can you mod and correct this? Please submit pic, as well. Center Ab Plate and Ab Buttons (3) are fine. (CHECK)

k.) Thighs -- CHECK

** l.) Shins / Calves -- They appear fine but can you please submit pics showing a close up of each calf to show us detail?

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- CHECK

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edge --CHECK

** r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- Placement is fine, belt ends are acceptable (just barely, but fine) . The side rivet on belt appears to be too far from the corner. Can you fix the placement? Please submit pic showing correction.

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

** t.) Pouches -- CHECK / Although not screen accurate, they are leather and acceptable for standard Officer Deployment. We do recommend that you upgrade to the accurate pouches: Canvas Shoulder and/ or leather MP-40 pouches -- Contact Members TD-8266 (Anthony) or BOO (Brad) for assistance.

u.) Weathering -- CHECK

** v.) Crotch Snaps -- Good placement, but can you submit a pic showing the front?

w.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK / Correctly painted over, as well.

** Additional Comments -- Please complete requested corrections. :td::thumbsup:

III.) BACKPACK:

a.) Details -- CHECK

b.) Weathering -- CHECK / The weathering is fine and acceptable for standard Officer Deployment, but may have to be toned down a bit if you decide to go for SWAT status later.

IV.) WEAPON:

a.) Details -- E-11 with D-Ring detail visible: CHECK

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

** FINAL COMMENTS **

I will give your pics another look to see if there are any other mods / corrections to be made. Most likely not, but just to make sure. If there are, I will let you know ASAP!

You are very close to achieving MEPD OFFICER status, Scott. Please take care of the requests made above so I can start finalizing your application.

Thank you for applying to join the MEPD ranks and taking the necessary steps to achieve Officer Status. We're all looking forward to seeing you at the Precinct soon!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or voice any concerns. You have all of our support and we want to make sure you make it through this process as smoothly as possible!

Thanks again! :td::salute:

ok, I've been going hard, here's the revisions and extra pics required. The frown has been adjusted and i don't think it's possible to get it any higher. The plastic on the AB plate has been trimmed so the rivets are now 10mm on each side and i have re attached the rivet on the knee so it is equal on both sides.

post-4938-0-23043300-1355903859_thumb.jp

post-4938-0-22410500-1355903885_thumb.jp

post-4938-0-00161700-1355903897_thumb.jp

post-4938-0-45222400-1355903937_thumb.jp

post-4938-0-33904900-1355904794_thumb.jp

Scott,

First off, thank you so much for getting on those mods and taking care of the requests as quickly as you have.

'Determined and committed.'

That can only help your cause and is very commendable. :thumbsup:

So, let's continue...

APPLICATION REVIEW (Part 2)

I.) HELMET:

** g.) Rank Bar -- I still need to see the black paint detail on the ears. Please submit pic showing this correction. (example: http://www.starwarsh...05/sts_scap.jpg )

-- It doesn't matter where you paint the stripe. I just need to see a stripe there. Thanks! --

** I know that the ear screws are fine, but I would really like to see the screws painted white for the application pics. I know that it's the weathering over that particular section that gives it that 'rust-like' color, but if you could do that , it would really be appreciated. It should be a real quick mod. Thanks! **

h.) Brow -- CHECK / Thanks for attempting to fix this. I can see by the new pic that it is due to the way the helmet was constructed. This will be fine and will be accepted for standard deployment.

** Additional Comments -- need to see painted rank bar on ear / alos would like to see the ear screws painted whit even if it's just for your application pics / please submit pics

*j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- CHECK

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- CHECK / Although not really screen accurate, they are leather and acceptable for standard Officer Deployment. We do recommend that you upgrade to the accurate pouches: Canvas Shoulder and/ or leather MP-40 pouches -- Contact Members TD-8266 (Anthony) or BOO (Brad) for assistance. Thanks!

v.) Crotch Snaps -- CHECK

** Additional Comments -- :td::thumbsup:

III.) BACKPACK:

CHECKED & APPROVED

IV.) WEAPON:

CHECKED & APPROVED

** FINAL COMMENTS **

Thanks so much again for completing the mod requests and making the necessary corrections to your gear. Your attitude is very positive and obviously open to doing whatever is needed to your armor to get it up to spec. Nice work!

:td::thumbsup:

@ Scott - Great work, Brother!

I will give your rig one last review later this afternoon! Thanks for your patience and cooperation during this process.

The work shown here on your Armor / Gear along with your attention to detail is to be commended.

Please standby, Troop. :td::thumbsup:

Ok, Scott...

Here are your results:

APPLICATION REVIEW (Final)

I.) HELMET:

CHECKED & APPROVED

CHECKED & APPROVED

III.) BACKPACK:

CHECKED & APPROVED

IV.) WEAPON:

CHECKED & APPROVED

** FINAL COMMENTS **

Congratulations, Scott! You are now an officially DEPLOYED OFFICER in the Mos Eisley Police Department! :td: :yes:

You have done an outstanding job on your armor. You are on point with the MEPD CRL and it shows in your finished work. Take pride in the fact that you have an impressive suit and gear.

Now, you can march with the rest of the 'Dirty Bunch' down the halls of the Precinct.. Your locker has been assigned and you are now ready to be placed on the roster among most elite troopers in the Outer Rim Territories.

Here is your Profile link: http://www.mepd.net/deployed/td-4857/

All I ask of you now is to confirm the Call Sign that you want use.

Also, please send the pic you want to use to either Nick (nick.black), Luis (Sandman Tigui) or myself and we'll get you squared away. Good?

Once we decide which lucky Officer will get to take our resident 'narc' Garindan out to a night on the town, we will then have your badge, picture, updated profile link, and proper information uploaded into the MEPD system, so hold tight a little bit more, ok? :thumbsup:

Again, Congratulations and please report to the Dune Sea for Bantha Herding (for now) and await further orders, troop! :td: :salute: