*DONE* TD-10072 Requesting Deployment

Thank you Juan. Anything you see I can start working on changing while I wait? Obviously your opinion is important. I appreciate it and have a great day.

I tjink you are set for Police Officer, if you are aimiNg for SWAT, you could start a thread at The Hurt Locker. It looks you are are already near the neighborhood. ;)

Saludos.

I AM OFFICIAL! So let's try this again:

TD-10072 Requesting Deployment

Your Name: Ben Anders

Your 501st TD ID 10072 with a link to your 501st profile: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=15105

Your MEPD forum name: Sand Devil

Your Garrison: Neon City

Very cool Sandtrooper armor bro!

There are many things that look ready even for SWAT! Great job.

For police officer you are all set (there will be some adjustment needed for SWAT in some areas thou, but lets not get ahead of ourselves).

So, congratulations, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

This is your link.

Pls send me the picture you want for your profile.

One thing, maybe try to adjust your pack so it sits a bit higher, it will make it more comfortable and will look more accurate!

Saludos.

Juan

THANK YOU BROTHER JUAN!!!!! You just made my day! Will do, sitting next to the pack and synching it up to the back of my head as we speak........I LOVE THIS GROUP! Thank you for taking the time out of your day and busy work schedule. I know we all have 'real jobs'. Have a wonderful night sir, I know I will.......

SALUDOS SIR!

Welcome to the detachement. The armor is super nice. I hope that if you go fore the final level, that you start a upgrade tread in the "hurt locker" so all the swat officers can help you out getting it just right. We have to protekt Juan from work overload

Cheers....

And ones agein welcome to the "pit"

Instead of thanking everyone individually, I appreciate it. You guys have no idea how much you have helped this build. I love the topics and discussions and the brotherhood here. I have started to 'pay it forward' and will continue. That is what this group is about. I have had more help here than on my local garrison site. Not talking bad about my local crew, but THIS group always goes above and beyond. You guys are always there and ready to help. Thank you again. I couldn't have a better hobby. It is fun to watch my wife and kids and how interested they get about this. Son walks in the door from school; and the first thing out of his mouth is "Did Juan approve you Dad?". Wife is ready to start (well me do it for her) her first build and son as well. The 18 year old daughter, not so much. Anyone with an 18 year old daughter will understand. She does enjoy hearing about it though. I know she will get into it the first time she is a wrangler. And she did take all of my pictures.

Thank you all again.