*DONE* TD-10072 Requesting Deployment

TD-10072 (Pending 501st TD ID) Requesting Deployment

Your Name: Ben Anders

Your 501st TD ID 10072 (PENDING) with a link to your 501st profile (PENDING)

Your MEPD forum name: Sand Devil

Your Garrison: Neon City

Post the following pictures of your armor and gear:

Photobucket link in the event pics do not post correctly:

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/MEPDSandDevil/501st%20Pictures/501st%20MEPD%20Application/

-One helmet off photo. This is not to be a random picture of you. It is to be a photo of you, in costume, without your helmet on. A mug shot if you will:

Posted Image

-One full armor, helmet on, front photo. Show in one picture the whole look of your armor and gear. Also show Sniper Knee Plate clearly enough:

Posted Image

Knee plate:

Posted Image

-One full armor, helmet on, right side photo. Showing the pouches mounted on sides if you have them and the gap closed:

Posted Image

-One full armor, helmet on, left side photo. Showing the pouches mounted on sides if you have them and the gap closed:

Posted Image

-One full armor, helmet on, back photo. Backpack most appear clear enough for evaluation:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Canvas or elastic shoulder straps detail photo:

Posted Image

-Canvas belt detail photo:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Abs details close up photo. Showing the 3 buttons an TD abdominal plate:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bucket (pictures can show details individually or in groups):

-A close up photo clearly showing the flat green lenses.

-Detail photo showing no stripes on all grey traps and tears.

-Detail photo of frown, showing 4 teeth cut out and grey paint.

-Detail photo of hovi-mix mic tips (or replica) mounted on helmet.

-Detail photos of blue tube stripes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Weapons:

-At leas one picture showing the whole weapon (BFG or E11).

-Detail pictures of mods required for the specific weapons.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-One (or several) full body action (or attitude poses) good quality picture.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As soon as cleared for deployment I will be trying to reach SWAT status with the 'Move Along/Road Block Captain'. That is why you see several modifications for that trooper. Thank you for any ideas or critiques from my fellow brothers and sisters. I would like to seal my weathering but wanted to wait until the command staff / Deployment Officer Juan signed off. Looking forward to playing in the sand box and meeting in the cantina with my fellow troops. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Ben,

Great looking armor... It's apparant that you've been working hard to get every last detail done. One area that may need some correction is the cover strips on your legs. It's tough to tell on the small photos, but they look a touch wide. If I'm right, I believe the strips should measure 20mm on the front and about 25mm on the back. Hopefully someone else can chime in here to confirm.

Otherwise, nice job!!!

If you click on the Photobucket link, you can see my detailed pics.

So here is the deal with the strips: I purchased SDS and decided that this 240LBS 6' trooper could make it work. The strips are bigger due to my size, but everything is in proportion. No FX here. Trying to show that a year of research and taking your time, ANYONE can do it. My trooping photos look great, and not like the Stay Puff or Michelin Man.

Gordonator, I will post more detailed pics now. I had trouble with attaching them and size. And by the way, thank you for the cistern, it was one of yours. On my SWAT thread I am going to acknowledge all that provided great parts (you have one).

Keep it com in, I can handle it, MEPD didn't make no babies........Even if i did complain about armor bite. :yes:

thats much better ben,

now i can see lol,basically apart from the obvious with the front strips the only thing i can see is maybe your ammo

leg belt could do with sitting a little lower and the rivits a little closer to the corner!

dont know if it will affect p.o. status but worth looking at for S.W.A.T.! :thumbsup:

Marcus,

Thanks brother. Can't fix fat, at least not until the effects of my wife making me run EVERYDAY show. Seriously on the ammo rivets? Who can tell on a screen how far they were. OK, if I need to move them I will, but it looks good to me. I can move the ammo belt up and down easily. It moves anytime due to not being glued. But that will not effect deployment, maybe SWAT. It all depends on Juan. I love this group. I can be online anytime and if my brothers in the US are asleep, then the ones on the other side of the pond are up. And opinions are free, flowing......Just kidding, I love them all.

hey ben,

pic looks coool!!

the only reason i knew the rivits were higher is because ive seen pics of the original RS armour,

like you say im sure it wont matter for p.o. status and might not for S.W.A.T.!

something tells me that SDS leg belts were made like that,did you drill the holes or did they come predrilled?

like you said theres nearly always someone online in some part of the world!! :thumbsup:

Well, this is a police officer deployment thread, not SWAT, so I won't go anywhere on that one! Lol

You are looking great! Shouldn't be any problem getting deployed once you have your 501st approval.

See you in the precinct!

I finally found me GMLs phone number and sent a text last night. He said he would check on my pics and application today and get the ball rolling! Yeah, looks like it might go through soon.....I think I can, I think I can.