*ACTIVATED* TD-8266 / TD-8266 / SWAT OFFICER # 015

Blaster 8266

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!!

I second Rick, one can tell you are dedicated and really eager to achieve the SWAT badge!

That is the spirit of the whole program...

We have been talking about your gear and submission on the Staff forum and agree we would like to see your armor in natural sunlight. Flashes and indoors light sometimes play tricks on weathering and other details!

We want to keep the standards high and still encourage troops to go for them...

Thx for understanding!!

Saludos.

OK It's raining outside but I laid everything out anyway. This is the best natural light there is. It is supposed to rain here for the next couple of days. so here we go.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kind of hard to see but I took the tape strips off the siphon and added the rectangular strips

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK I hope this is good.

Looks great man!!!! The weathering looks much better in the natural light. I was a little concerned from the other pics that it was a little off, but now those concerns have been layed to rest. Good luck on the final stretch Anthony :)

Great Anthony...

Working hard and paying attention to details, together with a great attitude and spirit have payed off.

You've have built a really cool Sandtrooper, with all the right detailing, look and spirit of those seen in '76 on ANH!!

Being a SWAT officer is not just a badge, is actually an attitude and a mind set that stands out by itself!

You've got it and I am really excited to say, Congratulations, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD SWAT Officer!

This is your profile link.

Pls send me the picture you want for your profile!

Welcome bro!

Saludos

Juan

Thanks to all of you for the help along the way. Thanks to Juan for being patient with my mods and thanks to Dirty for always encouraging the troops. It's tough but worth the fight. Thanks again to everybody for everything. I truly appreciate everyone's effort.