DONE!!!! 2 suits and 6 helmets! YEAH BABY! Pics coming soon!

trooperexpert

It is DONE! WE finished the 2 suits and 6 helmets! I am tired, but happy at the same time. Awesome looking and they are ready to roll! Forming went great and the sand suits are so choice... if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up... mint..??

Matt

(formally and now offically retired- trooperexpert)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we hit a HUGE snag today. We could not get the parts to form today. Seriously.. we racked the brains, and it took 3 of us to FINALLY get the machine to work properly as well as figure out the oven had a 50 degree difference in the actual temp and the displayed one.

Sooooooooo after almost a full day lost, we finally got it all done and working and the magical pictures will be coming. We are doing a TON of helmets and a few suits. These are killer and I am just stoked that the new owners will be doing these and doing them well too! So get ready, get set! Most of the helmets are being double signed and will be numbered as well with bumpy cap and backs only!

Pics coming tomorrow/today sometime!

Matt

I assembled and painted a AP helmet for a new Garrison member the other day. Not only can I appreciate someone who can assemble these helmets right, but comparing it side by side to a bumpy cap TE... it's obvious which one is the best!

..now the only question is price range.....?????? I would love to get one, but have to know what to save up for (hint. hint). If anyone knows, please just drop me a PM...

yes the same here...

I know they are great pieces, but if they are to expensives I just have to limit myself to wach it passing by =(, besides I have to consider the s&h cost, so is not that easy for me

Super news! I think we're all excited that things are turning out so well. Snags aren't uncommon in ramp up, no?

The best part is that they're keeping up with the tradition & integrity you started. TE will still be the best!

I'll definately be in line to get a suit & helmet. Will send a PM too...and would love to get a PM gift of what I need to move forward in the mail