NEW: TK1536 Site update/New Pictures

TD-1536

Hi fellas,

I spent the last week updating my web site and capped things off with a new pro-photo shoot of my final TE armor. Enjoy the pictures, and stay tuned as I continue to update my site with even more info...

http://www.tk1536.com

Some final pictures. Trooper Expert should be very proud.

Special thanks to TK386, Charlie Mann for taking these amazing pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And lastly, here's Mr. and Ms. TD1536.

Posted Image

Absolutely outstanding! Your's was one of the sites I consulted a lot when I first went TK, then again when I went TD. You inspire me as to just how good a TD can be. I hope someday to reach even a fraction of what you've accomplished, and appreciate you setting a high bar as a living example.

Thank you so much!

Absolutely outstanding! Your's was one of the sites I consulted a lot when I first went TK, then again when I went TD. You inspire me as to just how good a TD can be. I hope someday to reach even a fraction of what you've accomplished, and appreciate you setting a high bar as a living example.

Thank you so much!

I SECOND that. 1000 times. You set the bar, Mike. I have also consulted your site, so many times I can't remember. Thanks for giving us inspiring TDs a goal and level of achievement to shoot for. Keep up the GREAT work.

Mike, I have always been impressed with the layout and content of your site. Your site is definitely one of the best ones on the Internet when it comes to the life of a sandtrooper. I really don't know what else to say, but keep up the great work!

Great work, Mike.

When you get yours done, back pack and all, we'll have to get as many local folks together, and do a large photo shoot out there.

Let us know and I expect we can get a few of the VA guys to trek up there for that - Your pack and site looks incredible Mike

speaking of mikes website i used it the other day to build my helmet stand. like always, the website was easy, quick and informative. i had to call my mom while i was at home depot to read me off all the parts names and their dimensions. the final product came out fantastic!

p.s. Mike, in case you were wondering, the base of the stand that holds the pipe with the 4 holes thingy is called a Flange.