Skit/s for CVI ?

trooper1

Hey guys and gals.... Been watching the main legion boards and they are setting up skits for CVI. I noticed, no sandtrooper skits yet!!! What say you guys? Are we going to do any skits, or does anyone have any ideas for a good one for the MEPD Officers!!!

If enough SWAT was there we could even do something for it as well?? Just an idea? What say you guys attending?

Had the chance to participate in the Clone "skit" at C5 - it was fun and even ended up in the C5 dvd :) I'm planning on having my TD done by then as is my squad mate Tmaxxfett and our already TDed brother Adam (Tydirium)...so if you're starting a list I can volunteer the three of us.

If it was me, and I was going. I would try and get a squad together to re-enact the Mos Eisley search. Star by setting up a road block and questioning people about droids, and then do a walking patrol questioning people throughout the centre. Then maybe climax by chasing Han, Chewie, Old Ben, Luke, 3PO and R2.

Nick

Are you guys talking about a Live skit to do on the day at the venue or actually filming something and submitting it for some kind of video presentation ? (Never been to any of the Celebrations myself and wish I could).

As for ideas. Well you know that poster of a "sad looking" TK sitting on a table with the caption, "Those WERE the droids we were looking for !" ? Well, you could build a skit around that where the platoon is comforting the captain in a bar telling him that Vader would understand, that he was up against a Jedi after all and who the **** have met one of those recently... The captain then gets a call from Vader and gets the brunt of it of course and when one of his guys try to comfort him, Vader picks on each and everyone of them, describe all their failings (hilariously of course) and finishes by force choking everyone en masse..... (ahem)

You might wanna call Eddie Izzard for some line suggestions...

Are you guys talking about a Live skit to do on the day at the venue or actually filming something and submitting it for some kind of video presentation ? (Never been to any of the Celebrations myself and wish I could).

As for ideas. Well you know that poster of a "sad looking" TK sitting on a table with the caption, "Those WERE the droids we were looking for !" ? Well, you could build a skit around that where the platoon is comforting the captain in a bar telling him that Vader would understand, that he was up against a Jedi after all and who the **** have met one of those recently... The captain then gets a call from Vader and gets the brunt of it of course and when one of his guys try to comfort him, Vader picks on each and everyone of them, describe all their failings (hilariously of course) and finishes by force choking everyone en masse..... (ahem)

You might wanna call Eddie Izzard for some line suggestions...

Yeah, mean a live at the time skit.

Meaning we meet in a location, and walk the venue to a set location, and complete the skit. Sort of like the recent idea of doing a door to door droid search, maybe meeting up with the insider for information, and continuing on.

Or, a prisoner round up. Could look for Hann and Chewie in the cantina?

Hole skit would last 5-10 min.

Dont forget! These ideas have to be DOABLE by people who are attending, so what say you guys and gals who may be attending in costume? Yes/No

With the hunt maybe you could print up some of the "wanted: droids" flyer that was posted a while back....then print on the backside something quick about the Mepd. Hand it out to all TK's so they will want to get dirty . Lol