*DONE* TD-5823 requesting deployment

Looks really good bro!

Three things I see...

You need to cut the small 45 degree angles on the corners of your ammo belt.

Your knee ammo strip also needs to be rounded on the 2 bottom corners.

Will also eed to see a pic of your shoulder straps.

Other than that, should be good to go. Good Luck!

You are looking really good already.

I do have a couple of suggestions and would like to hear your opinion on them.

1. Your weathering looks brushed. This is not bad per sé, it does looks brushed on ANH tds, but it is a different technique. You seem to have used some sort of multi layer multi color approach, applied with a brush. I would suggest to make it more organic and less brushed like. This can be achieved by simply removing some paint with a cloth or sponge, and apply a new layer over it and then clean it down a bit and so on...

It doesnt matter if you go the less is more or the more is more way. Both are good to go for Police Officer as long as they appear to be mostly sand in texture and color and not just blackish dirt or paint...

2. I can see your E11 is a modified Hasbro. Could you please post close up pictures so I can give you some feedback if needed. It does look like you are missing at least 1 T-Track on one side...

Also, would like to see your knee belt with round bottom edge as suggested by Quartermaster.

Please, let me know if ou have any question at all.

And listen your other troopers advice, I am sure they will be very helpfull.

Saludos.

Juan

Thanks for the input. It is a hasbro mod. My son lost the t-tracks during the build but my bfg is on it's way. I'll wipe the armor down and try to get a more natural look today. I'll have pics shortly.

That looks better... now, if you want to go dirties... just use whatever paint you like, and give it several layer of paint-wash off technique so that it will make a multilayer look of a naturally weathered armor.

:)

If you need more info or even a tutorial, let me know.

Saludos

This pic shows why the chest armor sits low. Because it does appear to sit a couple inches to low. May try shortening the straps. Just an idea. Then the rivets showing on the chest and back holding the straps.. I would get rid of them and go to Velcro or snaps, where nothing is punched through the plastic. Use a filler to patch the holes with. Just a recommendation. See what some others think though.

• 4 weeks later...

Manuel,

Looks really great mate.

Not sure if it will affect your deployment but your chest plate is sitting awfully low. What type of armour is this?

Nick

I think your shoulder straps are a little bit too long... that's why the chest plate is sitting so low... I would try too shorten them a bit.. is it connected to the ab plate? ...and the belt maybe is also sitting a bit low...

Are there 4 buttons on the ab plate? Check CRL: Left side Ab plate has three buttons, painted white.

I would glue some foam into the left side of the left leg to get it more centered...

...and I would order some hand guards from Karin :thumbsup:

Nice Gun!!!

Greetings...