*DONE* TD-5823 requesting deployment

Looking good man....looks much better than the original pics so I'm sure you are real close to police officer status. The shoulder straps should resolve the low chest plate. My straps show about an inch and a half long (what you see)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good Manuel!

There are some things you could do to make your armor sit better on you, but nothing that prevents you from being deployed...

So, congratulations, you are now officially deployed as a Mos Eisley Police Officer.

Here is your link.

Please send me and Bluey the picture you want for your profile.

And, here are some tips for your armor to fit better.

-It looks like your shoulder straps are a bit too long and maybe even uneven, since your chestpiece sits a little weird. Make them shorter and even, if it sticks in your neck, just trim a bit more on that area. No big deal.

-Also, your ab plate seems to be a bit to low... if it is attached to the chest piece, the previous mod should fix it. If not, maybe your suspenders are too long as well.

-The belt is sitting to low. The top edge of the belt should meet the bottom edge of the rectangular detail on the ab plate. That will helps a lot with the overall look.

-If your thighs are fixed to your ab plate, raising everything together will make them look better and be more comfortable.

I would anyway try (if you they are not like that already) fixing the thighs to an independen belt goind around the waist under the armor. That will keep them independent from the rest of the armor and wont pull down the ab plate and even the chest plate if fixed together.

Congrats and Welcome.

Saludos

Juan

• 3 weeks later...