*ACTIVATED* TD-22011 SWAT Deployment #35

Daelma

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** APPROVED 05/05/2015 **

Manny, It is my honor to officially activate you as the FOURTH SWAT Officer of 2015!

I know this has been a long road for you, but we all knew you could do it! Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's FInest.

Thank you again for your patience throughout this process, but you're there know! Well done.

Please submit a picture that you would like to use for your SWAT Profile to Luis (TD-5044 / "SANDMAN TIGUI") or Ruggero (TD-66369 / "P3laton3") to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS and TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE.

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

Welcome aboard, SWAT OFFICER # 035... :td:

SMALLY - MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just a little favour...

havent till now get the - SWAT - Certification sended on my email

just the Police Department

when you have time dude would be great , thx :)

Cherrio ;)

• 3 years later...

Hey Manny, you aren´t the only one, at the moment we have 53 SWAT Officers and only about 30 images are being shown in the SWAT gallery since the forum updates but our CS is working on it.