p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK
q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edges -- CHECK
r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK
s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK
t.) Pouches -- CHECK
u.) Weathering -- SEE COMMENTS

** Additional Comments **

Okay Manny so far so good.

I have felt the need to highlight the weathering on your armour (Helmet, packpack etc is fine). We need to remember that we are trying to replicate "ON SCREEN" troopers and I know it's hard to find some good on screen shots of this as most pictures for reference are behind the scenes photos etc.

However what I would like for you to do is try to weather your armour with the same detailing as what we see here:

Sandtroopers%20pod_zps0vynutak.jpg

This picture is very close to the on screen image we see and it has some great undiluted details on the weathering. Try to copy the detailing, I think you have a decent enough base to work on. Also in the future if it's possible, can you take pictures outside without the flash on please - the flash takes out a lot of details that we need to see ;)

*RESULT ON ARMOUR*

*Awaiting weathering mods*

III.) BACKPACK:

a.) Details -- CHECK
b..) Weathering -- CHECK

** Additional comments**

Nice work on moving those parts around. I think you're there now and am glad you were able to understand what I was trying to say!

*RESULT ON BACKPACK*

**CHECKED AND CLEARED**

IV.) WEAPON(S): E-11 (Bapty)

a.) Details -- CHECK
b..) Weathering -- CHECK

** Additional comments**

*RESULT ON WEAPON*

**CHECKED AND CLEARED**

What I want to say...the weathering looks really close to the on screen sandtrooper. And let us don't forget....an 1:1 emulation is rather impossible....and Manny's emulation looks much better than other 'someone was in the pod' trooper....especially the weathering.

To much dirt is sometimes not the best way...and the pics of the 'behind the scenes' are very old and not in the best quality.

What I want to say...the weathering looks really close to the on screen sandtrooper. And let us don't forget....an 1:1 emulation is rather impossible....

This is what SWAT is, a replica of what we see on screen! of course it is never going to be an EXACT 1:1 but we try our best to get there! It is always our intention to be raising the standards of SWAT (something I know you're a fan of ;) )

I have used that particular behind the scenes picture as reference as it's actually a good quality picture which shows the weathering off nicely. As we can see there is much more of a base than on Manny's armour. This is another reason why we need photos taken in good daylight etc.

and Manny's emulation looks much better than other 'someone was in the pod' trooper....especially the weathering.

If you mean others in the past who have cleared SWAT for this particular trooper then yes, you're right! But again I stress that SWAT is always looking to improve accuracy where we can and I know this is something that Manny can add quickly and appear more accurate ;)

Well...I know Manny is working on it...and he'll nail it....I'm sure. ...and no, I don't want to torpedo your work ;)

Nevertheless...a bit more washing on the armour is ok...but too much dirt can ruin the overall picture...I hope he'll find the good way for it.

Oh yeah....of course....I'm a fan of high standards and you know it.... But in this case I was sure it was ok. Nevertheless you're the deployment officer and you have the last word :thumbsup:

Well...let's see what Manny will do on the weathering.

I'm sure he will pull it out of the hat for sure!

It's not about "having the last word" Daniel, We're glad other SWAT members feel they can participate in others applications - this is what the MEPD is for!

I'm more than happy to hear troopers' opinions on things, however if I feel the need to raise a point I will do, this is what the DO role requires ;)

Personally I think the chest and shoulder are almost there a few more tweeks and your there

Manny maybe a little on the pauldron the rest is awesome work manny

Mostly I'd fill the chest in a little and maybe weather all around current patterns to lighten them as the patterns are a nice colour but surrounded by white

Maybe some different tones colours thrown around

But your patterns are coming along nicely

The problem is that the troopers on screen does not look as dirty as on the behind the scene picturers. I remenber felice tryed to emulate his armor dirt like this picture first, but the result was "its to much". And he removed a lot of the color again. We have to create a dirt look more like we saw it on screen, but the behind the scenes picrures are useful to point out parts of the armor that doesent appear on screen. Its hard to find the right way.

The problem is that the troopers on screen does not look as dirty as on the behind the scene picturers. I remenber felice tryed to emulate his armor dirt like this picture first, but the result was "its to much". And he removed a lot of the color again. We have to create a dirt look more like we saw it on screen, but the behind the scenes picrures are useful to point out parts of the armor that doesent appear on screen. Its hard to find the right way.

Yap...this is what I mean...on screen, the troopers doesn't look so dirty as on the behind the scene pics....rather 'cleaner'....

The behind the scene pics is more useful for the whole details etc... and like Opi said...Felice' armour was to dirt, as like seen on the behind the scene pics...and yes...it's hard to find the right way, dudes.

The healthy mix must be right in connection with the screen pics.

Oh...I love this discussions with you freaks :teehee::sweat::peace::PB)

sooo new try with the help of opiwan

with flesh to see the new muddy points

IMG_5510_zps1jncmohf.jpg

and here without flesh too see better the more wash and dirt look

IMG_5518_zpsb4rryrrl.jpg

IMG_5520_zpsusb4p3t1.jpg

IMG_5519_zpsjeahq3jj.jpg

we hope this time ;)

cheers

Daelma & OpiWan

Ermm...you mean 'flash' for the photo flash...but ok...

....this new update suggests in the direction 'more accurate'....hope Brad thinks the same way :sweat:

For my opinion...good work, buddys...and I have to say...on the pic with the photo flash it looks still always 'naturally'...not so over the top.

Good luck for the final review :thumbsup::td:

Cheers...

I made the first picture with automatc- and the others with manuell lightning. This pics are made in the same time with different settings of the camera. In the automatc mode the dirt dissapears.

Hi Manny,

Thanks for your continued patience and for submitting the photos

Let's continue your review...

APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 4)

HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK
b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK
c.) Correct Number Of Teeth -- CHECK
d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK
e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK
f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK
g.) Rank Bar (Ears)-- CHECK
h.) Brow -- CHECK
i.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK

j.) Weathering: CHECK

** Additional comments**

*RESULT ON HELMET*

** CHECKED & CLEARED **

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas / Elastic Straps -- CHECK
b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK
c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK
d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK
e.) Biceps -- CHECK
f.) Forearms -- CHECK
g.) Pauldron -- CHECK
h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK
I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK
j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- CHECK

k.) Thighs -- CHECK
l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK
m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK
n.) Boots -- CHECK
o.) Gloves -- CHECK
p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK
q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edges -- CHECK
r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK
s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK
t.) Pouches -- CHECK
u.) Weathering -- CHECK

** Additional Comments **

Manny, this is simply superb weathering. There is the right amount of base weathering as well as accurate detailing. Lets take a look at the comaprisons to see just how much better and accurate you now are!

Sandtroopers%20pod_zpsy5kl8irh.jpg

IMG_5510_zpsbddrobuq.jpg

original%20sandtrooper_zpszs87skzc.jpg

IMG_5518_zpsvjpcdfyf.jpg

I think we can all agree you are good to go now ;)

*RESULT ON ARMOUR*

**CHECKED AND CLEARED**

III.) BACKPACK:

a.) Details -- CHECK
b..) Weathering -- CHECK

** Additional comments**

*RESULT ON BACKPACK*

**CHECKED AND CLEARED**

IV.) WEAPON(S): E-11 (Bapty)

a.) Details -- CHECK
b..) Weathering -- CHECK

** Additional comments**

*RESULT ON WEAPON*

**CHECKED AND CLEARED**

Awaiting CO and XO comments...

WoooooooW that was a fast respond ^^

Impressive.... Most impressive

And yes i mean flash xD .... dont believe that opiwan trown me some bacon in the Head ^_^

@ Manny - Outstanding work! Excellent construction, weathering and attention to detail. I have one simple request and you should be good to go (pending the C.O.'s final say, of course!) :td: :thumbsup:

I.) HELMET: **CHECKED AND CLEARED**

II.) ARMOR / SUIT DETAILS: **PENDING**

Can you post a close up pic of your shoulder pouch? It looks like it could be beat up just a little bit more. (In relation to the rest of your gear, that is!) It may just be the lighting, but just want to make sure, Brother!

IMG_5518_zpsb4rryrrl.jpg

III.) BACKPACK: **CHECKED AND CLEARED**

IV.) WEAPON(S): **CHECKED AND CLEARED**

8708B84A-96A7-40F0-AAB0-52E757AB3457_zps

but i havent damage them not so much , just weathering.... cause on this set pic was able to see that the pouches from the *someone was in the pod* trooper was in a good condition

poutch_zpsa7qu1lau.jpg