MEPD Header Artwork "Contest"

FIVE

Due to this thread started by Dirty Boy I've learned we have some great artists here at the MEPD... so, I thought I'd put you all to work.

If this turns out well I will make the "header image" of the MEPD a random image with a catalog of images to choose from. Those images will be made by you, our users.

Here are the "rules"...

• Obviously nothing vulgar or inappropriate...
  • The image must fit the guidelines listed here in width, height, logo placement, etc.
  • The artwork must be originally done by you. No photographs — although altered photos of yourself will be considered.
  • Sandtroopers must be the focus of the image... though how you portray them, or what else is in the image is up to you.
  • The final decision of which pieces are chose are up to the command staff.
Simply upload your image or post a link to it here when you're done. Images will be added if they are deemed "good enough" by command staff. We are not out to hurt anyone's feelings by saying, "Your artwork isn't any good," but there is a chance if you submit something it will not be put into the rotation... so DO NOT submit anything if your feelings are hurt easily. ;)

You can download the CS4 compatible PSD here.

Here is the Legion fonts and logo... though using the 501st logo is not required the fonts are recommended.

Here is the MEPD logo in EPS form...

...and as a PDF.

The final images should follow these guidelines.

Posted Image

Have fun! B)

I love the art work you all ready have done for us Noel, it really show how dirty and bad *** cool the TD´s are ;)

Im with Rolf on this one.....I like the banner :)

Thanks guys! :duim:

Terry... that's pretty cool!

Did you draw it?!?! Fun!!! :D

I may take these and make them all the same color scheme... that may be needed.

Yes, I drew it from scratch. :) I'll post the original sketch and colored drawing in a higher resolution in the art section.

Here's the sketch (did it in my notebook) :)

Posted Image

Now thats some nice drawing Terry, you got A+ skills :)

Yes, I drew it from scratch. :) I'll post the original sketch and colored drawing in a higher resolution in the art section.

Here's the sketch (did it in my notebook) :)

Posted Image

Super Cool bro...add some tube stripes so we can get him deployed....lol :)

• 3 weeks later...