My New Radio

FIVE

Freaking great!!! radio bro, its the TD-1536 radio right.

Hope the new Crashman radios will turn up all most as nice, i guess not as sharp, because yours are in resin, the the others will be in black hips.

Can´t wait to see it add to your pack asap.

Cheers :)

Freaking great!!! radio bro, its the TD-1536 radio right.

Hope the new Crashman radios will turn up all most as nice, i guess not as sharp, because yours are in resin, the the others will be in black hips.

Can´t wait to see it add to your pack asap.

Cheers :)

new radio's box will be black hips but the faceplate is resin.. it'll be very sharp. like that one, but more accurate dimensions/proportions

new radio's box will be black hips but the faceplate is resin.. it'll be very sharp. like that one, but more accurate dimensions/proportions

I like the sound of that trooper, thanks for your great! update.

I can´t wait to order on, or two from you then.

Cheers ;)

Nol

Honestly the only problem I see with such a nice radio is that you will need a wrangler walking behind you if you

ever wear that to a Con.

I can totally see some punk or random person trying to turn those knobs and flipping those switches. And breaking things off.

And in a crowded convention floor it would be heard to know if someone was doing so too.

Nol

Honestly the only problem I see with such a nice radio is that you will need a wrangler walking behind you if you

ever wear that to a Con.

I can totally see some punk or random person trying to turn those knobs and flipping those switches. And breaking things off.

And in a crowded convention floor it would be heard to know if someone was doing so too.

I'll just wire it to a taser. :laser:

it is a really great radio Nol it will be a great add.

can't wait to see it fixed on your pack.

i missed the mike run in 2009.

my new hope is on the new zenix/crashmann radio.

i cross my fingers! ;)

I wonder if we can attach the knobs in a way that makes them spinnable! for the switches, i'm sure you can just install actual switches behind the faceplate. like drill out the ovals on the left and glue in real switches. it wouldn't even be hard to make them actually turn on and off circuits. If i was goin dirty, i'd def do that. I just applied yesterday for my clean TK for the 501st!