Field Pack Requirement

Arch27

I'm genuinely confused about a specific requirement:

MEPD Requirements specify that you must include a Field Pack, yet 5 specific configurations do not use a field pack.

Captian - Roadblock V2

Captain - Docking Bay 94 V1 (Garinden)

Captain - Docking Bay 94 V2 (Tuck & Roll)

"No Rank" (which you should probably call Enlisted)

Enlisted - Docking Bay 94 V1

Enlisted - Docking Bay 94 V2

Am I to believe that if someone were to make these configurations, even at a SWAT Level, they would not be accepted into the MEPD?

You must have a field pack for MEPD deployment, however you do not require 1 for SWAT if your particular character did not wear one. And you need to be MEPD deployed before you can go for SWAT, so in essence every SWAT officer will have a cleared pack.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Nick

Exactly....I know it may sound a little crazy that you have to have one for Police officer status but not for SWAT. SWAT isn't for all troopers an requires a lot more detailed work than police officer status since you are replicating every aspect of the on screen trooper.

If we compared it to real life, a regular soldier would be trained and required to be able to carry a pack with lots of gear, and also ammo and probably an assault rifle. But once he is trained in more specific techniques and tactics, he would be allowed to use only the weapons and gear he needs or choses... as in Special Forces.

Something like that.

And...

501st clearence is a membership requirement.

Police Officer and SWAT are excellency clearance status or badges, not membership.

So, to achieve the badge, you first need to belong to the club.

:)

Saludos