which shoulder pauldron?

hey all,

im looking for some advice on shoulder pauldrons.

i see there are 2 suppliers that you reccomend but as we all know

there is a big difference in price! much of my funding has been taken

with christmas etc.. so im looking at buying from shoulder pauldrons.com.

could anyone in the know tell me if there o.k. and also if i'd eventually be

able to request for s.w.a.t. wearing this make of pauldron?

appreciate anyones adice,

thanx marcus :td:

Without sounding Bias, the only thing they have to have for SWAT, is correct assembly, Puffy Segments, and correct rivit locations from what I read. Somone other than I will have to tell you if they are acceptable for SWAT. The only thing I want to say, is worry about getting deployed first. SWAT can come later if you decide to do that, but stick with the primary goal first. There is alot of differences between deployed and SWAT. Also remember you get what you pay for, so no matter what you are purchasing in your endeavor in this hobby, just be observant before making quick decisions. Quick decisions could result in more expense in the long run.

hey jay,

thanx for the advice!

i know going s.w.a.t. is a long way a away at the moment and thats if i decide too.

im just trying to get some info so i dont end up having to buy again like ive done before

for many other items.i totally understand you get what you pay for in this game,and if it

means me having to save a bit longer so be it!

so with that being said is it possible to pm me with the price for one of your white

pauldrons shipped to the u.k. please?

thanx again marcus :td:

I can't speak to the pauldrons you mentioned the link for as I've not seen them in person, but I do own one of Jay's and know it... is... amazing.

He's right though, if it's assembled right, it'll work for SWAT too.

Just take the "don't rush it advice." Look it over... find pictures of both... see what guys in the SWAT program have used themselves — message them even — and do your research!

SWAT is a "long way out" I know, but it's good to plan ahead if you know you want to go there. :salute:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry been away. Been remodeling the house. Wife had the wooopppinnnn stick!!!!

LOL

$85.00 US priority mail, $110.00 International priority mail.

Have to ship priority, because if not THEY LOSE IT!!! The Postal Horses that is!! LOL

Muuuu HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA