Almost done

Robbie

Yep, Quebectrooper said it all, including the shirt.

And now that I see the pics bigger on here — not on my iPhone — I can see too that it looks like you have a larger gap on one side than the other. You want to try and equalize that as much as you can. Then let the belt do most of the "girdle" work. (you'll want a friend to help put your belt on.)

You're almost there though man!!!

Thanks everyone for your input. I am trying to get everything looking right. Anyone have any ideas on my back plate it just doesn't look right. Eather ATA makes small backplates or I have a huge back.

You have a big back... but it really just needs to come down some more... more than be a lot bigger.

As for getting the ab plate to go under the chest plate, it's how you wear it. I know it will fit because I've seen you in it, but you just have to pretty much tie them together and then have the gap under your crotch/between your legs be really big between the cod and the butt plate. Let the chest "hold up" the ab plate, instead of the butt plate "pull" it down.

I think that will work.

Yeap, as stated by Noel, Quebectrooper made the checklist of corrections.

Two other things:

1 Try to make your thighs have a snugger fit. Might be pic angle but looks it could be a little bit more adjustable.

2 Also in pic 1 it looks there is a gap between ab and kidney plate. If so their is a thread of a fellow trooper

suggesting deployment in which this recommendation could be handy just in case the gap exists or could be angle pic.

Either way here it goes: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=9010&st=20

Keep it up Robbie your doing nice progress!!! :thumbsup:

1 Try to make your thighs have a snugger fit. Might be pic angle but looks it could be a little bit more adjustable.

I've seen them in person and they fit pretty snug already — right, Robbie? It's just the angle of the picture. B)

2 Also in pic 1 it looks there is a gap between ab and kidney plate.

Yes... this is what I was talking about above. The gap looks bigger on one side than the other.

• 2 months later...

I havn't been on here in a while so I thought I would give everyone an update on my build.

I got it done and did a trial by fire at the Albuquerque Comic Con. I need to fix my strapping on my thighs and shoulder bells. The thighs started slipping down and my shoulder bells fell off. I am planning on getting that all fixed up this weekend now that I have time.

I still need to close the gap inbetween my abplate and my kidney plate. I'm going to do that with a little extra plastic I have aquired.

I should have pictures up by monday or tuesday after next weekend.

It must be just me but man time to work on this is hard to come by :P

• 1 month later...

Ok latest update almost done. pretty much I need to fix a shoulder strap- the button came unglued when I buttoned the strap to the armor. I forgot to put on my belt for the pictures. and I can't keep my biceps from falling or turning. any suggestions would help tuns.

now picture time!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image