Prayers For My Father-in-Law

FIVE

Guys, for those of you who pray I'd really covet your prayers for my father-in-law, Dan.

I've set up a web page on my personal web site for my mother-in-law to post from her phone and you can read about his situation and keep up with his status (if you wish to) here: http://noelgreen.com/Dan

I just thought I'd post and let as many people know as I can... it couldn't hurt.

Thank so much!

I never knew something like this could stem from strep throat. Pretty scary stuff

They don't know it's really "from" the strep throat... in fact, we don't know what exactly casuses it in the first place. The chances of getting it at all — however — are like finding a set of screen used ANH armor in a Walmart dumpster (i.e. VERY rare)... but getting it again is like finding out you were actually in ANH and just forgot.

Scary none the less.

They don't know it's really "from" the strep throat... in fact, we don't know what exactly casuses it in the first place. The chances of getting it at all — however — are like finding a set of screen used ANH armor in a Walmart dumpster (i.e. VERY rare)... but getting it again is like finding out you were actually in ANH and just forgot.

Scary none the less.

man that sure is....prayers sent