The Family that Troops Together...

levibethune

I posted this image on Twitter this morning:

Posted Image

The kids are as excited as I am to get this project going. They are already planning their Jawa and Luke/Leia costumes. We're taking a little break from our R2 build to work on the ATA bucket I just got. Don't have the armor yet, but this is a really great first step. Now I just need to explain to my 5-year-old why he can't use the dremel.

I've been trolling this forum long enough, it's time I jumped in with both feet. Thanks to the amazing community here for providing all these resources. I'm in over my head, but confident.

I posted this image on Twitter this morning:

Posted Image

The kids are as excited as I am to get this project going. They are already planning their Jawa and Luke/Leia costumes. We're taking a little break from our R2 build to work on the ATA bucket I just got. Don't have the armor yet, but this is a really great first step. Now I just need to explain to my 5-year-old why he can't use the dremel.

I've been trolling this forum long enough, it's time I jumped in with both feet. Thanks to the amazing community here for providing all these resources. I'm in over my head, but confident.

The girl made me lol With that on her head she looks like dark helmet from space ball because it's so big on her head

Posted Image

I've yet to get Scottlyn (my oldest little girl) to put my helmet on. She loves the armor, the movies, even "dressing up"... but there's something about wearing the bucket that wigs her out. (no 70s pun intended)

I've yet to get Scottlyn (my oldest little girl) to put my helmet on. She loves the armor, the movies, even "dressing up"... but there's something about wearing the bucket that wigs her out. (no 70s pun intended)

Scottlyn is an awesome name! Our little girl's name is Zoyenka. It's rare when she's not in costume.

Scottlyn is an awesome name! Our little girl's name is Zoyenka. It's rare when she's not in costume.

Thanks! :D

Zoyenka is pretty awesome too!

Our other daughter is "Even"... just like the word.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...