your opinion?

sandytrooper

i do not have anything at the moment accept homeade stuff i do not want to join the 501st

so it dosnt have to be realy good

oh....if your not going for accuracy then the gates are open to do whatever.have you ever built a set of armor before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stormtrooper-Armor-Star-Wars-New-Hope-501st-/110761287474?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19c9e31f32

maybe look into something like this. the armor is ABS so its going to withstand a little more of a beating. It comes from the same batch so you wont have to worry about piecing a kit together and it not matching. price is pretty good....then just get yourself a helmet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stormtrooper-Armor-Star-Wars-New-Hope-501st-/110761287474?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19c9e31f32

maybe look into something like this. the armor is ABS so its going to withstand a little more of a beating. It comes from the same batch so you wont have to worry about piecing a kit together and it not matching. price is pretty good....then just get yourself a helmet.

im going to build up my armor get it bit by bit

i no this isnt 501st acceptable but is it awful or ok if you do it up a bit like spray it get new lenses mics etc http://www.joke.co.uk/adult-stormtrooper-collectors-helmet~10138/?ref=base

Got suckered into buying one of those when I first started and had no clue what I was doing... My daughter plays with it around the house so she isnt tempted to put on the real one...

im going to build up my armor get it bit by bit

To be perfectly honest with you Dan. Instead of building your armour up bit by bit, I would suggest building your finances up bit by bit and then getting a whole set when you are ready to do so, that way it is all the same and you can use the same techniques to build it. Patience is a virtue on something like this. I am nearly 3 years into researching joining the 501st and I am still not finished with my armour that I got this summer.

Nick

To be perfectly honest with you Dan. Instead of building your armour up bit by bit, I would suggest building your finances up bit by bit and then getting a whole set when you are ready to do so, that way it is all the same and you can use the same techniques to build it. Patience is a virtue on something like this. I am nearly 3 years into researching joining the 501st and I am still not finished with my armour that I got this summer.

Nick

I agree. And not only that you will have to pay loads on P&P with every shipment.