Desert Dogs

DirtyBoy

So Im playing around with some ideas for the patrol in our area. I want something that has a vintage 70's feel to it...simple yet memorable....ive got the crappiest graffiix programs but this is what Ive got so far...

thoughts?

I want to do a circle around the outside that has "Desert Dogs and maybe K-9 unit or something"

Posted Image

You got skills man.....

thank you... I try. :)

I AGREE! Some mad skills. Thats neater than a skeeters Peteeee!! :lol:

I may need your assistance sometime :blink:

Wow, thanks! Skeeters peeties ARE pretty neat though! ;)

Dang you are better than good

Your great

I just like to help, thanks though! :) I appreciate that!

Awesome stuff bro, what program you use?

Uh, well... Adobe Creative suite, Cinema 4D... Guess that sums it up.

Fantastic Jesse. I'm a bit of an amateur at CS3 so when I seen work like that I get inspired. Do you do signature banners :blush:

Yeah, did a bunch for FISD... But they were mostly just DVD screen grabs with some text. I've done a few for myself though with more graphic elements to them.

Hey Rick & gang, I just came up with this logo for our new patrol in North Texas. Thought y'all might like to see it. :)

Me likey! :)

Here's a couple renditions... tell me what you think. I tried a dog at one point, but thought it looked silly ... so I stopped on that one. But thought it might be cool to use a Massiff? I just outlined a photo of one real quick. Might be nice to do a stylized version though, if you like the idea. Anyhow ...

Posted Image

Posted Image