I'm in!

sandtrooper

I officially became a member of the 501st today. I'm proud to be a part of the 501st, especially as a TD.

My dad passed away a month after I got my armor, so it looked doubtful I'd finish or be able to afford to keep my armor. But for now I'm in. I'm thankful for the friendly, encouraging atmosphere here at the MEPD.

Posted Image

Welcome on board bro, your Sandy looks freaking accurate cool.

Is it a TM all the way, the pauldron Trooper1 right etc :)

I´m sad to hear about your dad bro, i feel your pain.

Hang in there, do not sell the armor.

Keep it, and stay here among us as we are the brotherhood of the sand to back you up.

(sell other things if you can, and the armor as the last thing)

Hugs from here.

That is awesome! Welcome to the 501st! MEPD is only a small step now :)

I am very sorry to hear about your dad but keeping your armor is a nice way to always keep your dad close in your memory each time you wear your suit. Maybe put something on the inside of your chest armor like a picture or a sticker that reminds you of him so you always have him close to your heart each time you troop :)

I wear a pink imperial sticker with a heart that was made for Katie Johnson when she passed inside my Tie chest armor to always remind myself why we do this and keep her memory close to my heart each time I suit up.

Way to go trooper! *big hug*