To Who it may concern?

TD4128

The sandy´s of the mighty MEPD are a band of brothers, just say if you need back up bro.

LEIGH IS UKG!.... LEIGH IS MEPD !!!! LOVE YA BRO! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU,I WOULD NOT HAVE THE LOVE FOR THE 501ST/UKG/MEPD NOW BRO!!! B)( i would still be a member of the public hanging around at events , with you "standing on my back" and ME STILL "dreaming of being a trooper " !!!!!!!)

STAY WITH US BUDDY! THINGS WILL BE GOOD... I PROMISE YOU! :):td::salute:

LOVE YA MY BRO! :)

Dave or someone else close, I sure hope one of you guys close by can check on the brother. Just make sure he is Ok, and doesnt need anything. Hate to see him leave, and really the way he left us, makes us all worry a bit. We are like one big family, and close nit. Hope nothing is wrong. :mellow:

leigh my bro! .... post that pic of you standing on my back when i was an aspiring 501st(ukg) fan!!.... that pose says it all bro! B)B)B)B) (and now i sit as his right hand man as the 2nd of 2 uk garrison sandtrooper armourers) ..... guys, he really was my inspiration to join and become a sandtrooper! i troop my td all the time (and , if not for leigh,my love for the td in general - 76' style, and my SWAT mission would never have happened).... i trooped my tk at ONE EVENT!!!.... pretty much says it all!..... MEPD ROCKS! B)B)B)B)

AND BRO..... "ONCE MEPD......ALWAYS MEPD" !!!!!! ;)

you always know you got a friend in me bro! :)

Firts of all, thank's for all the support, you guy's have made me realise that I just can't walk away from, So please ignor my request and please leave My account active! I have been going through some personal issues of late, and would just like to appologise if I offended any of My M.E.P.D brothers with my enitial request.

Thank's Dave Your a true friend!!

M.E.P.D forever!

Leigh.

Great to hear you are here to stay bro!

This is a great place.

So, even if life takes you away from us for a while, this will always be your home and a cold jawa juice will be kept for you at the freezer!

:D

Stay sandie!!

Saludos.

Great to hear you are here to stay bro!

This is a great place.

So, even if life takes you away from us for a while, this will always be your home and a cold jawa juice will be kept for you at the freezer!

:D

Stay sandie!!

Saludos.

:):D

Hope all is okay Leigh matey, glad to see you are not hanging the dirtys up, and staying in the ranks!! Love the pic Dave, cool bit of back story! Thats what it's all about!!!!!

indeed buddy! :)