Spanish Pouches - can anyone help a UK trooper?

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with a problem in logisitics?

I'm almost ready to submit clearance pics for SWAT deployment as the 'Docking Bay 94' captain and I only need the small Spanish pouches worn at the hips.

Anyway, I've found a supplier on the net but they only ship within the US & Canada - soooo, I was hoping if anyone could help me out across the pond by buying them for me and then shipping them over to me here in the UK? Of course I would reciprocate payment including both the internal and the international shipping charges incurred.

Here's the link;

http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/antique-black-leather-pouch.html

PM me if you can help.

Thanks! :)

Oh, not a problem, happy to help

Already ordered this morning, and will ship out when I get them here.

I do have a web site problem right now though in which I have emailed Bluey on. I cannot open my messenger. I click on it, and it times out in about a second.

I need to tell phil that they are ordered, and I will give him a total when they get to me and I get them packaged for shipping over the pond. :D

Hope it will be fixed soon

You could start a small business helping out us Euros. Great assist bro. The site does ship outside CONUS but they want to charge nearly $100 to post a small $10 pouch by USP regular mail!!! I understand the extra effort it takes to export but that cost is just nuts.

You could start a small business helping out us Euros. Great assist bro. The site does ship outside CONUS but they want to charge nearly $100 to post a small $10 pouch by USP regular mail!!! I understand the extra effort it takes to export but that cost is just nuts.

YEah, cost to me is right at $25.00 for the two of them, and should be more than another $20 to go accross to you guys.

Where it is bad, is getting something to here. Cost double almost because of the dollar :blink:

Yeah... You guys have no idea, talking about dollars and pounds. LOL!

Try Pesos!!

Now, that sucks!

:S

Saludos

:D:D:D Dear Juan, to me happens, the same thing :D :D :D

Leo

• 2 weeks later...

How do you attach these pouches? They seem to sit a bit lower down on the the belt from the pics I've seen

Check this link

This is how I do it.

And bro, I don't mean to be uncool or whatever. I am happy to help, but this topic was on the first page of this same section. I is called "Attaching Spanish Pouches".

You know... no big deal... just saying.

;)

Saludos

• 2 weeks later...

Many, many thanks to trooper1 for all his help in obtaining these pouches for me (cheers Jay! ;):D )

I've now got all the pieces together and my request for SWAT deployment will be posted later today (just need a couple of photos of me in armour and I'm done :) )

In the meantime, thought I'd share a couple of photos of the pouches and my method of attaching them to the back of the belt (using industrial velcro & pleather straps). The pouches are also the perfect size for my speaker to sit in so it looks even more accurate then wearing it on the outside of the belt :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like I will be placing an order with them for a pouch or two in the next couple of days so if anyone outside of the US needs any, I'll be happy to do this the same way these guys did.

Many, many thanks to trooper1 for all his help in obtaining these pouches for me (cheers Jay! ;):D )

I've now got all the pieces together and my request for SWAT deployment will be posted later today (just need a couple of photos of me in armour and I'm done :) )

In the meantime, thought I'd share a couple of photos of the pouches and my method of attaching them to the back of the belt (using industrial velcro & pleather straps). The pouches are also the perfect size for my speaker to sit in so it looks even more accurate then wearing it on the outside of the belt :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No problem my friend, very happy to help.

Since Feezle is ordering some now, it might be a good time for anyone else needing them. It definately helps cut down on shipping the first round. :)