Imperial issued armor

RETNUHHA

Thanks guys, yup luis Im moding to TD and i was soo excited to try it on i said screw it and tried it with my jeans, still fits pretty good with the black undersuit.

Hey!!! Eric thanks bro, i got ahold of lesley everthing is good to go now, thanks for you help :)

Miranda thank you and yes it was a great feeling putting it on for the first time, will be a even better feeling once i get to troop in it .:)

Hey guys, I sent my pics in to be reviewed for my 501st approval for my TK, still waiting for a few items to come in so i can mod to TD, tried to post them so you guys could see them but the files are too big, im no really a computer person so i dont know how to make them smaller. gona fill out the 501st app out tomorrow so hopefully erverything goes well and i get my TK number. I started my field-pack will try to post some pics this week. I order my sterling parts from apexgunparts hope they come in soon so i can start my E11 blaster anyways hope you all have a great memorial weekend.

Hope to be a sandie brotha soon, take care.

Good to have you here Robert and hope in seeing you sanded some day.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

If you have a flickr, photobucket or any other picture publishing account that will work fine in posting your pics.

Any help you need, just knock on any door around the Mos Eisley Precinct Department.

Good luck bro!

Posted Image

Guest Locitus

Looks great! Just add a horizontal strap in the lower end of the bell running from side to side across. It'll help to keep the bells in place. :)

Thanks guys,

Ill keep posting pics as more items come in, i had to get the orange pauldron cause i couldnt find any black ones, when i come across one ill be going black.:)

LOL, funny bluey :) howd you guess.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! looking awesome trooper :) now get to troopin' and watch people going Ohhh and Ahhh when they look at you and see the kids faces brighten up and pop up big smiles when you give them high 5's :D That's the best part!

Thanks bro...once my mod is complete and i have mepd and 501 st approval i would like to join route 66:)

just a little update, i lost my phone over the weekend, which was the only camera i had, gona try and barrow a camera to take pics of my progress i started weathering my armor (man its alot more work then i thought it was going to be lol)

Alright guys, here is my first pass with brunt amber, waiting for the other paints to come in.

Hope you like and all input is welcome. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Special thanks to Pandatrooper for the great weathering tutorial :)