Spoox's progress build

spoox

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! Thanks Pat. I think maybe I should change my avatar.... Although I thought my signature would have done the trick.. I am a Black Widow haha :blink::lol:

OH yeah, I know/knew that! :D hahaha

Sorry about that Miranda.

I'm so used to typing the same things again and again — not that I don't mean them — that my fingers have a mind(s) of their own. :P

Here is the radio detail with the purple lights I added:

http-~~-//youtu.be/9Z38Yi7Mx4I

And I finished my weathering on my entire armor and most of the strapping and hope to do a test fit this weekend! :lol:

Finished my helmet and it is sooo purty!!! :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Going to do some more work on the pack today hoping to get that done within the next few days..

Keep your eye out for more pics soon! :peace:

Finished my back pack today! Well.. about 95% I guess. I need to attach the side pipe and strapping but that's easy :) The hard part is done yay!

Posted Image

And with the lights on:

Posted Image

Thanks, they have 2 settings, blinking and regular and it looks pretty nifty hehe.

If everything turns out well I might even have a first little troop in my sandy this Saturday. I am excited haha. It will be a good test run :blink::P

looks great Miranda.....dont forget the '+' tape on the top box and blacken up those screws...i use a little bit of bondo or comparable fill then paint.

light effect is really cool and im sure the kids will love it.

theres also a small piece that should be removed (not required....just makes your pack more accurate)from the top center canister and the cistern

Ohh thats right! The tape on the box! duh! thanks! I almost forgot lol. I will black out the screws and try to remove the nub on top of the canister. I kind of like the nub on the cistern though hehe. What is the best way to attach the side pipe? Screws? or rivets?

I worked on my canvas pouch today. Relocated the small pouch, dyed and aged everything and it looks pretty sweet I think :)

Posted Image

Yo Sis!

Very cool build so far, this has been a master class in modding and weathering. My own build is reaping the benefits at the moment and ought to be complete soon. :D

Thus, thanks for sharing all your work with us, your garrison is going to have one kit-butt sandy in the ranks real soon. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Thanks Raven!

I am about finished! Today I finished the backpack strapping and redid a few strapping parts on my armor to make it a bit more comfortable. All I have left is adding the side pipe to my pack. I am still thinking on how to do this lol. Probably with a long bolt/nut on top and then a few zip ties. Then all I have to do is remove the fan from my old FX helmet and place it in my CAP and I am ready to take pics for my 501st and MEPD approvals woohoo!

Post some pics too? :)