Complete and submitted for approval....

kirbyharless

Welcome to the dirty side of the force and congrats on the first build!

Love to give you a helping hand, in order to do so some pics detailing canvas straps, side shots and bucket lenses wouldn't hurt our eyes. ;-)

If you'd ask for a suggestion I would close a little bit more the bicep shells in order for you to have a more comfortable fit that lets you flex your limbs in a more comfortable way. The tighter the fit the better the movement.

Of course that's just me. If your ok with your fit move along. LOL. For everything else welcome to Mos Eisley brother!!!

(

Welcome to the dirty side of the force and congrats on the first build!

Love to give you a helping hand, in order to do so some pics detailing canvas straps, side shots and bucket lenses wouldn't hurt our eyes. ;-)

If you'd ask for a suggestion I would close a little bit more the bicep shells in order for you to have a more comfortable fit that lets you flex your limbs in a more comfortable way. The tighter the fit the better the movement.

Of course that's just me. If your ok with your fit move along. LOL. For everything else welcome to Mos Eisley brother!!!

Agree, Kirb, before you submit here dont forget you need pics of the inside of your helmet to see the green lenses, sides to see the gap closures, and then the canvas shoulder straps I made. As for the biceps and some of the other parts. I will chime in for him, here. (This is ATA armor I think) The armor wasnt uniformly formed real well, and the sides are straight back instead of being rounded. If that makes sense. We tried to reshape some of it but really needed a mold that was uniform to make it happen. The parts were elongated. :D Thats the word I was looking for. Looking Good! :D

AM is the name Jay, and yeah, the biceps and shins have been pains in the backside because of the squared oval shape...We did try and reshape, but were not exactly successful at it.. I realize that I have some tweaks that need to be done prior to a request for deployment, just hoping I get in the door this go around.... Got jay really close to help me get it finish ironing the bugs out, either that or he is going to strangle me, not sure which would be easier for him to.....:)

If it helps bro, I had the same problem as you did. AM kits come very symmetrically shaped, and "tailoring" is always required.

Try having a buddy help you out and try to have a funnel shape in the biceps. Well this applies were ever you have the pains you mention.

Most AM kits come with a slight return edge inside of them. I shaved them away and believe me those extra mm work wonders in not punishing your limbs.

So if it helps be my guestPosted Image

Once again, welcome to the dirty road!!!!!

Posted Image

AM is the name Jay, and yeah, the biceps and shins have been pains in the backside because of the squared oval shape...We did try and reshape, but were not exactly successful at it.. I realize that I have some tweaks that need to be done prior to a request for deployment, just hoping I get in the door this go around.... Got jay really close to help me get it finish ironing the bugs out, either that or he is going to strangle me, not sure which would be easier for him to.....:)