*DONE* TD3561 Requesting Deployment

Grit

Looks good Elliot. I saw your flickr page as well. I noticed the 2 backpack shots are missing in the slideshow though.

Should be an easy pass. Lets wait for good old Juan to have the final say.

lol u are right

Bro seems your ready to walk the dirty path!

Posted Image

Battle gear is sweat and weathering is a blast!

Wouldn't doubt that it's there, but just have it ready like a card under your sleave

to have a pic on the 3 ab buttons. At least for me was kind of difficult noticing it.

But as every mentions looks your set to go! Let's wait for commander in charge!

Good luck bro!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Elliot Jackson

TD3516

Grit

Outpost 42

Photos of me

http://www.flickr.co...57626449108745/

Cheers every 1 for all your help

Hey Elliot,

How are you bro.

I had a quick look at your stuff and it looks great.

But I am a bit busy with real life stuff ATM and might take me a day or two to completely review your application.

But wanted to let you know that I am over it!

:D

If you need anything or have a question, just post or PM me or anyone on the command staff.

Thx for your patience.

Saludos.

Juan

Hey man, I'm not seeing anything that should keep you from Officer deployment.

But, as always, we'll wait for Juan's final say so. B)

(plus, I have been known to be wrong)

Elliot!

So sorry bro, I just got very busy at work and with Trooper1 and Smally's applications for SWAT I totally neglected you.

I WILL find some time this afternoon to go through your application.

Sorry bro.

I didn't mean to let you aside.

Saludos

Elliot!

So sorry bro, I just got very busy at work and with Trooper1 and Smally's applications for SWAT I totally neglected you.

I WILL find some time this afternoon to go through your application.

Sorry bro.

I didn't mean to let you aside.

Saludos

thats cool mate i have been bisy with uni so i understand

Hey Elliot,

How are you bro...

Finally got time and checked your applications. Sorry for the delay.

Everything looks good and ready. Everything except one small detail: the pouches.

I can see you are using a small Spanish pouch and a French pouch.

The Spanish one is fine and accepted no problem at all, the problem is the French one since it is not seen on screen or actually look that much like a screen used one. That is accepted without a doubt for 501st standards, but I am affraid it is not for deployment since our requirements specify you need: specific pouches.

"Specific ammo pouches. Reproduction or original MP-40 ammo pouches are generally considered canon, made in either canvas or leather. Other acceptable names/designs include Stolla Wien, and the once common “Norwegian” green MP-40 pouches (shown), made in leather. These should be dyed or painted black"

There are 3 things you could do:

1. Modify that French pouch to better resemble a medium Spanish Pouch. Someone else did this a couple of months ago and I am sure there is a topic about that somewhere around here.

2. Add a canvas (MP38/40) or leather (3 slot leather MP40) and use it on the shoulder, and keep your french one on the waist.

3. Change the french to any other accepted pouch as the MP40, Spanish, Stolla Wien, etc...

This, cause you only need 2 accurate or specific pouches for deployment. You could use the French one if you want, but only as a complement for 2 more.

Sorry bro, but since we tighten the rope on requirements a few months ago, this has already applied to other troopers and wouldn't want to have different standards.

Anyway, if you can find a reference pict with a French Pouch being used on screen, that would make it. But I am 99% sure, there were no French pouches around during production.

If you have any question or feel like we should talk more about this, please, feel free to do it! :D

We will be very happy to help and find the best answer for you!

Anyway... that is a very small easy fix taking in consideration the awesome job you have already done!

:)

Saludos.

Juan

Sweet I have a large French pouch ther more similar in size so I will mod that but in the Meen time I will by a different 1 for deployment ( I was going to get 1 anny way no time like the present)

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got my finger out and have made another small Spanish pouch just need it to be diyd then I will update the piks ( probe shild have dun it sooner)