*DONE* TD3561 Requesting Deployment

Grit

I finally got my finger out and have made another small Spanish pouch just need it to be diyd then I will update the piks ( probe shild have dun it sooner)

Hey bro...

I don`t want to miss something...

Are you going to post the pictures of your new pouch, or did you updated the ones you had posted before (cause I cant find it).

Please, of possible, post a picture of you in armor with all your stuff and final configuration for review / deployment.

Is that cool bro?

Saludos

I have made it but, it needs to get coulerd black so I'm taking it to the cobblers this Friday a I will get all drest up an grab some more piks :) sorry 4 any confution

Hey Elliot,

Thx for posting your new pouches. They look fine and will have the trick done no doubt.

Unfortunately, I am affraid I will have to ask you to post a picture of you in full armor and gear wearing these pouches.

This, cause it is needed as requested in the Deployment Procedure as follows:

-One full armor, helmet on, front photo. Show in one picture the whole look of your armor and gear. Also show Sniper Knee Plate clearly enough.

-One full armor, helmet on, right side photo. Showing the pouches mounted on sides if you have them and the gap closed.

If you could do this and post the picture, that would be it.

Another possibility is to take a close up picture of the ab section on from both sides, with the pouches mounted on the belt.

Could you do that bro.

Sorry, but we are trying to keep the procedures and standards as high and as equal for everyone as possible.

Is that cool bro?

Saludos

Hey Elliot,

Thx for posting your new pouches. They look fine and will have the trick done no doubt.

Unfortunately, I am affraid I will have to ask you to post a picture of you in full armor and gear wearing these pouches.

This, cause it is needed as requested in the Deployment Procedure as follows:

-One full armor, helmet on, front photo. Show in one picture the whole look of your armor and gear. Also show Sniper Knee Plate clearly enough.

-One full armor, helmet on, right side photo. Showing the pouches mounted on sides if you have them and the gap closed.

If you could do this and post the picture, that would be it.

Another possibility is to take a close up picture of the ab section on from both sides, with the pouches mounted on the belt.

That's cool man I will do it this Monday :)

Could you do that bro.

Sorry, but we are trying to keep the procedures and standards as high and as equal for everyone as possible.

Is that cool bro?

Saludos

Well, this has been kind of a long journey, but the important thing now is that your TD looks great!

Sorry for all the delayed cause by my busy weeks, trust you understand it was for important stuff on my side.

Anyway... your TD looks awesome, so it is my honor to say:

Congratulations Elliot, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Check your profile here...

And pls, mail me and/or Bluey the picture you want for your profile.

Saludos

Juan

Congrats trooper :salute:

....and now you go to the hunt for the droids we are looking for :lol:;)

Cheers....

Dan

thanks and don't worry i wil kill some jawers and old people on the way

cheers every 1 it probably shouldn't have taken me about a month to make that pouch that took the best part of 30 mints to make :/ lol oh well im hear now

(now if i have time re weather and do some face work and am for swat but probs no, maby)