Aloha to The MASTER...

hpdblues

Hey gang,

My sincere apologizes. I posted this message earlier today but felt that it really deserved it's own thread. Matt has been such a major force in our SW world that it is truly difficult to imagine the Empire without him.

Matt has been fighting the "armor wars" for nearly a decade so it comes as no surprise that the man has finally decided to "throw in the towel".

I do not hide the fact that I AM a TE fan AND supporter so I would encourage ALL sandtroopers to bid TE a final aloha and to say a prayer for Matt as he takes his first steps into a larger world:

Matt,

Your friendship has meant a great deal to me. From that very first email AND telephone call to present time, you've never been too busy to answer any of my "stupid" questions and you have always given me your advice freely and graciously. I thank you for that.

I also want to thank you for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be your standard bearer that, with the grace of God, I might be able to maintain your tradition of excellence in armor building. This is truly a heavy burden that I take on however, I AM up to the task. Thank you.

So, with that said my friend I add:

Dance like nobody's watching.

Sing like nobody's listening.

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Until the appointed moment, take very good care of yourself & best wishes always. Remember, you honor me with your friendship.

Va con el dios mi amigo.

Tony "Guns" SAGUN

TK/TD-2581

ePS: The torch has been passed!

TE maybe be gone but never forgotten.Now he begins the real adventure,

We all love him and wish the best for him.If you need ANYTHING at all you know where to find us!!

Best wishes and good luck MAtt!!!

Rob

Yes Matt is indeed a champion.He is one great guy.

I too have had the pleasure of being freinds with him via email and he is never too busy to answer any questions.His knowledge is extremely valuable to the prop community.Not to mention his awsome trooper gear which in my opinion has won the armor wars.

Good luck on your future travels Matt.

Here`s to THE MASTER

God bless you

Ben

as i said in anther thread i will repeat here:

the name TE or Trooperexpert will always be remembered as the one and only builder of screenaccurate armors!

your work has been and will always be a great inspiration for all of us stormtrooper enthusiast out here!

thanks for all your advice over the last years!

i wish you all the best in the future, matt!

Matt - As I've posted and told you before, never forget, you'll always have a place here with us in the sand. Take all the time that you need to find yourself again and to find some peace of mind. We'll miss TrooperExpert, but happiness comes first. You'll always be Matt, and you always have been. TrooperExpert has just been the pseudonym that you've been known to us as, it's just taken these turn of events to help you remember that. It might be a new chapter in your life, but you are the author, and the end of the book is up to you to write. Hopefully it'll be a good one. I look forward to your return and all of the knowledge that you posess and share with us here. May God look upon you with grace and help you through life so that you may be happy. It is what He wants for you and what we want for you too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ahem, reading between the lines... I suspect I know who bought the molds... how much will shipping be from The Islands to CONUS, Guns?

lol ok so I wasn't the only one who thought that as well? I didn't want to say anything because..well...whenever I try to "read between the lines" turns out I find myself illiterate and reading wrongly.

Ahem, reading between the lines... I suspect I know who bought the molds... how much will shipping be from The Islands to CONUS, Guns?

lol ok so I wasn't the only one who thought that as well? I didn't want to say anything because..well...whenever I try to "read between the lines" turns out I find myself illiterate and reading wrongly.

LOL... well as long as you aren't reading between a three finger salute!!

I would think that if you know who bought you know what then there is a good reason for not making something more publicly announced, and perhaps we should respect his space for now.

That said, if you know who did indeed buy you know what, then we can all relax that they at least have landed in a person's hands who will treat them with the love and care they deserve, and will continue the reputation for quality that is the hallmark of the one who came before.