Not MEPD or 501st related but...

Caomhanach

MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN TODAY...! 8lb 15oz of wonder, beauty, and future headaches for her daddy...!

Posted Image

Posted Image

It is #3 (and all daughters !) but the first is just as exciting as the last... AND I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! My wife and I are expecting our third in June, we think its going to be a girl hopefully to bring balance to our universe (we have two boys) LOL

All the best to you and your family and your new joy!!!

TD8828

MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN TODAY...! 8lb 15oz of wonder, beauty, and future headaches for her daddy...!

It is #3 (and all daughters !) but the first is just as exciting as the last... AND I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an ADORABLE baby!:salute: I have 3 boys & 3 girls, lets talk headaches!

So did you name her "Wonder Beauty-Fututure-Headache Caomhanach"?

Congratulations Mike - I can certaily understand the need for a brew right about now (from your sig). Glad we were able to get you out last week when we did, and look forward to meeting your newest addition in the future.

You have all our best wishes,

Paul, Lisa, and Kelly

Congratulations to you on the arrival of a very "beautiful" daughter!

Enjoy your time with her my friend. They grow up oh-so quickly! My own "little" sweetie is now a freshman in college.

Better keep your blaster on "stun" and remember: If it ever malfunctions in the field, you can always use it as a "club" to beat the boys into submission!

Warmest aloha!

Guns

This is what I love about the sandies, always looking out for each other and sharing their joys, and alas woes. What a great group. I have sent on all your congrats to the wife. She and I thank you all...

Better keep your blaster on "stun" and remember: If it ever malfunctions in the field, you can always use it as a "club" to beat the boys into submission!

Guns, See this is another reason why I became a sandy, I get to use a BFG, bigger gun, bigger club!!!